Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

he is annoying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Also we're winning the super bowl this year, so...

    Comment


    • #17



      love it!

      Comment


      • #18
        really? does anyone really even care anymore when jerry opens his mouth? as a Dallas fan I've never liked him but I could really care less what he says. it has no effect on football. the only thing I am happy about concerning him is that he doesn't go onto the sidelines anymore during the games. But so what if he says we winning the super bowl? lol, its funny how some of yall and other fans take offense to what jerry says when he isn't even your problem.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
          really? does anyone really even care anymore when jerry opens his mouth? as a Dallas fan I've never liked him but I could really care less what he says. it has no effect on football. the only thing I am happy about concerning him is that he doesn't go onto the sidelines anymore during the games. But so what if he says we winning the super bowl? lol, its funny how some of yall and other fans take offense to what jerry says when he isn't even your problem.
          So what about Cruz leaving again?
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
            really? does anyone really even care anymore when jerry opens his mouth? as a Dallas fan I've never liked him but I could really care less what he says. it has no effect on football. the only thing I am happy about concerning him is that he doesn't go onto the sidelines anymore during the games. But so what if he says we winning the super bowl? lol, its funny how some of yall and other fans take offense to what jerry says when he isn't even your problem.
            Yeah his idiocy is way more harmful to us... so we hate Jerry more than you, Giants fans. In fact you guys should love him. Maybe call him Uncle Jerrah?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              So what about Cruz leaving again?
              I could really care less about cruz. you guys can have him. he didn't have any effect against Dallas last yr. Dez is a much better receiver than cruz. Hell, so is Miles, when healthy and he's actually having a healthy training camp and preseason thus far....cruz is good but he isnt that good. just double team him and he is useless.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                I could really care less about cruz. you guys can have him. he didn't have any effect against Dallas last yr. Dez is a much better receiver than cruz. Hell, so is Miles, when healthy and he's actually having a healthy training camp and preseason thus far....cruz is good but he isnt that good. just double team him and he is useless.
                Excellent game planning. You leave Nicks and Randle isolated! Woo!
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Excellent game planning. You leave Nicks and Randle isolated! Woo!
                  no great threat. seriously, the giants receiving corps isn't much of a threat.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                    no great threat. seriously, the giants receiving corps isn't much of a threat.
                    We shall see. I shall prepare your words over easy with salsa.
                    2017 Mock Draft

                    1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
                    2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
                    3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
                    4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
                    5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
                    6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
                    7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                      no great threat. seriously, the giants receiving corps isn't much of a threat.
                      Yawn, I know you don't mean that, so it's not a big deal.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Excellent game planning. You leave Nicks and Randle isolated! Woo!
                        Will Nicks be healthy/is Randle coming along as planned?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                          Will Nicks be healthy/is Randle coming along as planned?
                          Yes/Yes
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Yes/Yes
                            sounds like desperation wishes

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                              sounds like desperation wishes
                              How?
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                                no great threat. seriously, the giants receiving corps isn't much of a threat.
                                I've been lol'ing lately, and this is a good start to the day.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X