X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he is annoying

what a tool this guy is, I think the GIANTS may have a say in this:

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/nf...1kPYf4p8.email
    Last edited by tcseacliff; 08-13-2013, 01:28 AM.

What do you want him to say?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
      just coming from him with his style it is annoying. it was just a small blurb I saw, that's all ,nothing to read into it, sorry to bore you. he is still a tool anyway! I think the giants will have a huge impact on his reams ability to hist the Lombardy this season!

Comment

JJ is always running his mouth... Until it gets shut for him
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I, for one, hope they NEVER hoist the Lombardi trophy again...never ever. America's team my ***

Comment

Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
            what a tool this guy is, I think the GIANTS may have a say in this:

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/nf...1kPYf4p8.email
            There's going to be so much more to get bugged about this season. Don't get too worked up over this little thing. He's the team owner. The big deal would have been if he picked another team. LOL.
            # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
              The correct answer is what Tom Coughlin, Jerry Reese, and John Mara would say -- Our goal is to get there but first we have to navigate our way through a long and difficult season and try to win the division and maybe have a home playoff game. Have the Giants EVER boasted about winning the Super Bowl in August?

But if he did that, he'd also be likely to hire a competent GM instead of playing with his franchise like a train set. And that would mean he's not Jerry Jones anymore.

Anyway I'm sure Jerry says the same thing every year and he hasn't been right since before people knew who Monica Lewinsky was and before DVDs and Google existed.
              Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 08-13-2013, 06:33 AM.
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

"So there you go, Jerry Jones, owner/general manager of the Cowboys, says the Lombardi Trophy will be coming back to Dallas.

Or he was just in a hurry to get back to his five-star hotel and answered with the quickest response he could think.

You decide. "

A direct quote from the article. If you want to be riled up about something... anything, you'll view it as the first option.

Comment

They have a talented team, but I can't see them winning with Romo.

Comment

I wasn't riled up , geez, guys, it was just a stupid little article about jerry and the trophy. why do you guys read so much into everything .

Comment

I wasn't riled up , geez, guys, it was just a stupid little article about jerry and the trophy. why do you guys read so much into everything .
                      Wasn't talking to you directly. 'You' was a generality. Just saying that's what the article boils down to.

Comment

Come on dude, stop getting riled up!

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Come on dude, stop getting riled up!
                          it's a vicious cycle

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                            Wasn't talking to you directly. 'You' was a generality. Just saying that's what the article boils down to.
                            I just feel bad , I hated to i post something too irrelevant to invoke decent conversation . well, next time. to make it worse I accidentally posted it twice once in anotehr forum couldn't get it back!

Comment

I just feel bad , I hated to i post something too irrelevant to invoke decent conversation . well, next time. to make it worse I accidentally posted it twice once in anotehr forum couldn't get it back!
                              It's fine. Overall Jerry IS pretty damn annoying.

Comment

Working...
                              X