No announcement yet.

RG3 just shut the hell up...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe people are actually picking them to go to the SB including Antonio Pierce.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      They've surpassed the cowboys back in 2011... though still a distant 2nd in hate behind the ****ing eagles...
      Do you mean the Cowboys in 2008 or 2010 when they were big preseason superbowl favorites...? 2011 was the year for the infamous 'Dream Team' quote from vince Young. The Cowboys were a very under the radar team in '11.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
        I can't believe people are actually picking them to go to the SB including Antonio Pierce.
        Its the hype trap. I like that. Redskins are superbowl locks. The Cowboys are America's Team and the Eagles are the Dream Team.
        The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          Its the hype trap. I like that. Redskins are superbowl locks. The Cowboys are America's Team and the Eagles are the Dream Team.
          I like it like that too, a lot of people have us coming in 3rd cause of our preseason so far, which is ridiculous but whatever.
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

RGIII says he doesn't plan to "Bill Belichick" the media.

Who is his PR guy? You better learn to Bill Belichick the media before you find yourself in deep ****. Good Lord, and I thought this kid was smart...
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

No offense, but RGIII looked the total opposite of Alberto Einstein.

Was he smart in college? I never knew

Comment

I wonder if the Redskins are having some buyers remorse.

Comment

RG3 fined 10K for wearing a self promoting "Operation Patience" T Shirt. This kid LOVES the attention on him, for sure. He better be carefull...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                      Do you mean the Cowboys in 2008 or 2010 when they were big preseason superbowl favorites...? 2011 was the year for the infamous 'Dream Team' quote from vince Young. The Cowboys were a very under the radar team in '11.
                      oh and you will be under the radar as well this year, so will the giants and eagles. RG3 has single handedly done that for us for the foreseeable future. Thanks to him and his ever yapping trap we all benefit from it. hmm. Imagine someone being able to take the reins from Michael Vick...lol... RG has done it
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
                        I wonder if the Redskins are having some buyers remorse.
                        Playoffs, media attention, nationally televised games, increased ticket and merchandising sales, ... There's no way they regret drafting him. When was the last time they were even relevant?

The guy is rather up himself, though.
                        Last edited by Flip Empty; 08-24-2013, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                          Playoffs, media attention, nationally televised games, increased ticket and merchandising sales, ... There's no way they regret drafting him. When was the last time they were even relevant?

The guy is rather up himself, though.
                          Good points. Perhaps buyers remorse was the wrong term, but the Skins can have all that you mentioned and still think he's a pain in the ***.
                          Last edited by P_Simms_#11; 08-24-2013, 04:38 AM.

Comment

The more he run's his mouth the better...
                            Visit my Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/GmenShirts
                            Check out cool shirts made by me! www.GMENSHIRTS.com

Comment

The media is shoving him down our throats and its a bit annoying. Espn had a show on him last night, I only caught the part where he was throwing a medicine ball against a wall. His last throw he did real hard and the camera zooms in on a piece of cracked dry wall like it was something spectacular. So stupid it was comical.
                              Last edited by dezzzR; 08-28-2013, 11:36 AM.

Comment

RGIII is going to suck so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X