No announcement yet.

sneak peek

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You lost to the Raiders..The crowned worst team in the NFL.

Just making a "Team" comparison in your QB comparison thread...

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
      lol, uh.....ok? hey you said it not me. I am just making simple comparisons to lil eli n Romo. but preach on if ya like lol
      Your goal is not simple conversation. Your goal is to come here and troll in order to make up for the void in your boring, miserable life.

Comment

so for this week, we have a little qb comparision. Romo vs lil eli.....Romo 7/10 142 yards in a quarter n half of play......lil eli went 8/17 for 91 yards and a int. I think I rest my case
        And your case would be that Tony shines in pre season, we love you Crue!
        Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
          Really? I heard he had a rough outing with several fumbles
          Actually Romo is looking pretty good. Yall need to understand this isn't a "trolling" thread. just a simple comparison between Romo n lil eli this week

Comment

ProfessorCrue is the worst troll on the boards, so obvious because no one can truly be so stupid

Comment

Romo is richer than eli
              Can't help the fact that you have a stupid owner like Jerry Jones! I'd bet if Eli says he wants to play for Dallas, Jerry would dump Romo in a heartbeat.

Comment

I could care less if Romo has better stats than Eli. What i care about is winning Superbowls and Eli has done that for us twice.

Comment

this is a qb comparison thread. it clearly is, so I am not sure what your "preseason champs" statement is in reference to? to sum it up, Romo is looking far better than lil eli right now.
                  Of course, Eli is having some issues... His hand is a lot heavier than Romo's due to those huge *** Super Bowl rings on his fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                    Can't help the fact that you have a stupid owner like Jerry Jones! I'd bet if Eli says he wants to play for Dallas, Jerry would dump Romo in a heartbeat.
                    I have NEVER liked jerry. anyone who knows me knows i am die hard Dallas fan but has never liked jerry. that stems from his handling of Landry. sorry, I am old school. I am not like a lot of fans that came on board during the jimmy Johnson years.....................however, even jerry wouldn't pick up eli if given the chance. jerry HAS made good business moves before; to his credit. and I was especially happy this off season with jerry getting rid of rob ryan.

Comment

I have NEVER liked jerry. anyone who knows me knows i am die hard Dallas fan but has never liked jerry. that stems from his handling of Landry. sorry, I am old school. I am not like a lot of fans that came on board during the jimmy Johnson years.....................however, even jerry wouldn't pick up eli if given the chance. jerry HAS made good business moves before; to his credit. and I was especially happy this off season with jerry getting rid of rob ryan.
                      Jerry would totally take Eli over Romo. ****, he's even said that some of those close, but no cigar seasons would have been different if you had Eli. And giving Romo as big a contract as you guys did isn't the best business decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        Jerry would totally take Eli over Romo. ****, he's even said that some of those close, but no cigar seasons would have been different if you had Eli. And giving Romo as big a contract as you guys did isn't the best business decision.
                        maybe, maybe not. that is yet to be determined. and no, he wouldn't take eli, lol. yeah lil eli has two rings but it aint cause of his play. he's was just a simple bus driver with splashes of luck during those two sb's. mhmm

Comment

maybe, maybe not. that is yet to be determined. and no, he wouldn't take eli, lol. yeah lil eli has two rings but it aint cause of his play. he's was just a simple bus driver with splashes of luck during those two sb's. mhmm
                          haters gonna hate
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

and this matters why???
                            Romo puts up very good numbers every year just about.
                            The problem with the Cowboys is not Romo. Its the owner/GM/ puppet master.
                            As long as he is there they will falter.
                            He shouldnt be the GM. He shouldn't go down to the sidelines at criticle times. He shouldnt be the focus of the team ans he is.

He should provide money and just STFU
                            Last edited by GameTime; 08-20-2013, 09:17 AM.
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

lol. http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowbo...nce-for-giants And Eli is younger than Romo. So, yeah, Jones would be all over Eli's jock if he had the chance.

Comment

Crue, have you ever been to Texas?

Comment

Working...
                                X