No announcement yet.

sneak peek

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crue you Cowboy fans can always be preseason champs....see you September 8th in our house little man.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Of course, Eli is having some issues... His hand is a lot heavier than Romo's due to those huge *** Super Bowl rings on his fingers.
      Haha. +1
      2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
      2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
      3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
      4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
      5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
      6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
      7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
        Crue, have you ever been to Texas?
        yep. used to live in Dallas

Comment

Crue we here on TAGF don't agree with you on a lot of Threads but that's what makes MBs fun and we like having you and Ntegrase on here. However I think we all can agree on this... RG3 just needs to SHUTUP...... Tired of hearing him running his mouth. first its him and his people complaining that they kept him in to long in the playoff game and not trying to protect him. Now its him and his people complaining that they wont play him in a preseason game because they are being over protective....LOL. I mean just shut your mouth please. I would say 99.999999999999 percent of the time I root against the Eagles no matter who they are playing, but in this one case in the first game of the season I think I will change all that.
          Last edited by miked1958; 08-21-2013, 10:13 AM.
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
            so for this week, we have a little qb comparision. Romo vs lil eli.....Romo 7/10 142 yards in a quarter n half of play......lil eli went 8/17 for 91 yards and a int. I think I rest my case
            Glad Romo is not honored the preseason champ

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              Crue we here on TAGF don't agree with you on a lot of Threads but that's what makes MBs fun and we like having you and Ntegrase on here. However I think we all can agree on this... RG3 just needs to SHUTUP...... Tired of hearing him running his mouth. first its him and his people complaining that they kept him in to long in the playoff game and not trying to protect him. Now its him and his people complaining that they wont play him in a preseason game because they are being over protective....LOL. I mean just shut your mouth please. I would say 99.999999999999 percent of the time I root against the Eagles no matter who they are playing, but in this one case in the first game of the season I think I will change all that.
              I think he's overhyped. way overhyped. let him talk all he wants. it will come back to haunt him

Comment

IDK whats more sad, the fact you want to compare pre-season stats, or the fact that you actually get excited about it...

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                  IDK whats more sad, the fact you want to compare pre-season stats, or the fact that you actually get excited about it...
                  in your own mind

Comment

You can be happy with what Romo does in August. I'm happy with what Eli does in January and February.

You know you wish Romo could ever do what Eli did in either NFC Championship game...

Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 08-21-2013, 09:05 PM.
                    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Oh snap. Haha.
                      2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
                      2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
                      3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
                      4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
                      5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
                      6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
                      7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

I think he's overhyped. way overhyped. let him talk all he wants. it will come back to haunt him
                        we will see how healthy he is when he does that first run on the read option and gets clobbered. I am hearing they will try to keep him more in the pocket and maybe roll out and throw but a lot less on the risky running he did last season. if that is the case they just told the defenses where he will be
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

hmm awful quite in this forum today..............I wonder why

Comment

hmm awful quite in this forum today..............I wonder why
                            Lol...like I said when it counts Romo will be the same old Romo. I would shut my mouth until after the 8th to start talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                              Lol...like I said when it counts Romo will be the same old Romo. I would shut my mouth until after the 8th to start talking.
                              Lol, who said anything about Romo? is he on your mind?

Comment

Lol, who said anything about Romo? is he on your mind?
                                Like you weren't hinting to how bad our offense looked and how good yours has....can't bull**** a bull****ter.

Comment

Working...
                                X