sneak peek

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Like you weren't hinting to how bad our offense looked and how good yours has....can't bull**** a bull****ter.
    in all honesty, the only thing I was happy to see was Miles looking mighty healthy last night. Him and Dez are gonna own if both are healthy for the whole season. I am not worried bout Romo. He's accurate will be able to really spread the ball around this yr as needed. as for your team, well, the only thing I was implying/hinting about was that yall lost to the jets. which is why its quiet in here. I already knew and have been convinced that your offense isn't all that good. I predicted that yall don't have much of a run game this yr, even though Wilson got a big td run. but I could of run that myself if I had a hole like that due to a blown defensive scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
      in all honesty, the only thing I was happy to see was Miles looking mighty healthy last night. Him and Dez are gonna own if both are healthy for the whole season. I am not worried bout Romo. He's accurate will be able to really spread the ball around this yr as needed. as for your team, well, the only thing I was implying/hinting about was that yall lost to the jets. which is why its quiet in here. I already knew and have been convinced that your offense isn't all that good. I predicted that yall don't have much of a run game this yr, even though Wilson got a big td run. but I could of run that myself if I had a hole like that due to a blown defensive scheme.
      leave it up to a Dallas fan to put everything into a preseason. Just cause they are the Jets doesn't mean they don't have a top 5 pass defense cause they do. If you remember Eli has always struggle against the rex ryan scheme. He had similar numbers in that regular season game against the Jets. He struggled against your defensive scheme last year cause Rob runs the same system as his brother. Now you guys run the Tampa 2 zone defense. Something that Eli tears apart all the time. I'm not worried about our offense and our defense has looked good even without JPP and Moore. Romo will be on his back at east 6 times that game and when Cruz comes back our offense will be fine. But hey I like your optimism about your cowturds.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
        leave it up to a Dallas fan to put everything into a preseason. Just cause they are the Jets doesn't mean they don't have a top 5 pass defense cause they do. If you remember Eli has always struggle against the rex ryan scheme. He had similar numbers in that regular season game against the Jets. He struggled against your defensive scheme last year cause Rob runs the same system as his brother. Now you guys run the Tampa 2 zone defense. Something that Eli tears apart all the time. I'm not worried about our offense and our defense has looked good even without JPP and Moore. Romo will be on his back at east 6 times that game and when Cruz comes back our offense will be fine. But hey I like your optimism about your cowturds.
        lol, sounds like you are the one making desperation predictions to me..but I tell ya something right now. I aint making any predictions but as a g's fan, you best be worried

Comment

lol, sounds like you are the one making desperation predictions to me..but I tell ya something right now. I aint making any predictions but as a g's fan, you best be worried
          When we play in Dallas I'm never worried...

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
            Oh snap. Haha.
            actuallynfrom what I saw from our D these past 3 weeks and now losing Stevie for season and Hosley for awhile I'd say we might be in for a long night with Bryant and Austin carving up the secondary and Whitten abusing our linebackers all night. Plus the fact we can't score in red zone.. Might be lucky to lose by only 21 or so
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

good lord its quiet in here. its been almost three days since anyone last replied to anything in here. don't tell me yall are silent like this anytime the g's lose a game? a preseason one at that. I am sure losing to the jets didn't damage yalls ego that much

Comment

good lord its quiet in here. its been almost three days since anyone last replied to anything in here. don't tell me yall are silent like this anytime the g's lose a game? a preseason one at that. I am sure losing to the jets didn't damage yalls ego that much
                check my post right above yours..
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE

Comment

Well duh it didn't, since it's only a preseason game lol.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Well duh it didn't, since it's only a preseason game lol.
                    Rudy we can only use that excuse one more time this season. and that's Thursday night. After that we all will have to face the reality of this season

4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                      Rudy we can only use that excuse one more time this season. and that's Thursday night. After that we all will have to face the reality of this season
                      But of course.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

good lord its quiet in here. its been almost three days since anyone last replied to anything in here
                        Shows how little the Cowpies are on our minds.
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                          Shows how little the Cowpies are on our minds.
                          That's true... back in '08 and '09, 90% of the threads here were Cowboys related. And you'd see a few more threads pop up in TAGF. Don't get that much here anymore.

Comment

We have more important stuff to discuss, not about a preseason game lulz

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              We have more important stuff to discuss, not about a preseason game lulz
                              yeah if I were a g's fan I be worried about how the team is looking and discussing about that

Comment

yeah if I were a g's fan I be worried about how the team is looking and discussing about that
                                Crue I told you to shut up. THE COW****S ARE GOING TO GET BEAT DOWN WEEK 1!!! THEN I WANT YOU TO APOLOGIZE FOR PROCLAIMING YOUR BOYS CHAMPS IN THE PRESEASON!!

Comment

Working...
                                X