Will someone remind me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will someone remind me?

How many rings do the Pukeston Texans have again? Keep dustin that empty trophy case, Texans fans

Re: Will someone remind me?

It appears that you are on the wrong message board.

But to answer your question, I believe that they have the same amount of championships as your Titans . . . . .

Comment

Texans? 0? Them and the Titans are irrelevent to us unless we magically meet in the big bowl later on.

Comment

Obvious troll is obvious.

Comment

I keep forgetting. Was that Losing by a foot? or 2 feet? After all The Titans are gonna be watching the Playoffs on Tae Vae this season. So sad too bad.
          1970's tv is better than today's tv.

Comment

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Texans? 0? Them and the Titans are irrelevent to us unless we magically meet in the big bowl later on.
            [/quote]
            Sorry that ain't happening this year. Tennessee has already been eliminated from this season's Playoffs.

Comment

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Texans? 0? Them and the Titans are irrelevent to us unless we magically meet in the big bowl later on.
              [/quote]
              Sorry that ain't happening this year. Tennessee has already been eliminated from this season's Playoffs.
              [/quote]
              Not technically, if you guys beat them this sunday, but if not they have a shot at the playoffs if the bungals and raiders/broncos lose.

Comment

Re: Will someone remind me? Are the Titans playing this Weekend??

I can't seem to find a game that they are involved in. I wonder why that is? Could it be that they are just like the Cowgirls? Watching the <font size="5">Playoffs</font> on <font size="6">Tae-Vae<font size="3">? Yep they are. And for the 3rd stait season they finish behind Houston in the standings. </font></font>

Comment

And we here at the Giants MB care because......

Comment

[quote user="BobbyD"]How many rings do the Pukeston Texans have again? Keep dustin that empty trophy case, Texans fans[/quote]

Same number as the Memphis Oilers? Oh but they do lead the Texans on relocations...
                    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="BobbyD"]How many rings do the Pukeston Texans have again? Keep dustin that empty trophy case, Texans fans[/quote]

Same number as the Memphis Oilers? Oh but they do lead the Texans on relocations...
                      [/quote]
                      That they do. Houston, then Memphis, then Nashville Oilers. Now Tennessee Titans.
                      1962-2011 is 50 years of Failure.

Comment

[quote user="BobbyD"]How many rings do the Pukeston Texans have again? Keep dustin that empty trophy case, Texans fans[/quote]

A titans fan calling out a texans fan on a giants message board? Um, ok, **** face
                        If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

The only real AFC Superbowl contenders are the Patriots,Ravens, and Steelers. All the other AFC playoff teams are just for show and will get the playoff boot.

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]The only real AFC Superbowl contenders are the Patriots,Ravens, and Steelers. All the other AFC playoff teams are just for show and will get the playoff boot.[/quote]
                            This I agree. New England should make the AFC Championship game vs Baltimore. Texans should beat the Bengals this week. Now that Yates is on the shelf.
                            But Houston loses next week to the Ravens in Baltimore.

Comment

[quote user="flamethrower"]I can't seem to find a game that they are involved in. I wonder why that is? Could it be that they are just like the Cowgirls? Watching the <font size="5">Playoffs</font> on <font size="6">Tae-Vae<font size="3">? Yep they are. And for the 3rd stait season they finish behind Houston in the standings. </font></font>
                              [/quote]

Straight from the damning with faint praise files....

Comment

Working...
                              X