Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did you guys ban Dimboys? What did he do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why did you guys ban Dimboys? What did he do?

[quote user="NoQuarter"]

Blue, NEVER ask that type of question on the board, the mods simply take a very dim view when you do that and I for one dont want you getting a ban even though your a misguided Cowpuke fan.</p>

Dimboys was ok wonder what he did?</p>

</p>[/quote]

Sorry, it just struck me as strange. He's not the type to do something ban worthy. Mods I did not mean to offend if I did. Just asking a simple question.

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Bluestar76"]Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him? Whats up with that? Going to ban me next?
      [/quote]</p>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned? By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</p>[/quote]

He told me that he was....If I get banned too, stuff happens, but I stick up for people I like.

Comment

[quote user="Bluestar76"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Bluestar76"]Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him? Whats up with that? Going to ban me next?
        [/quote]</p>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned? By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</p>[/quote]

He told me that he was....If I get banned too, stuff happens, but I stick up for people I like.
        [/quote]Im a newbie as well but iv been seeing alot of baby bloomers around here. Maybe the population is getting to big for the mods.[*-)]

Comment

[quote user="AmericanRitual"]If true that stinks. He has been invovled is some dicey threads of late.[/quote]

If it is true, I just want to know what it takes for a rival to cross the line. I know I lose my temper sometimes, just want to know where the line in the sand is know what I mean? I know people get their feelings hurt from time to time. I got a PM after the 45-35 game from a mod and I really toned it back after that. I like this place and want to continue to be able to come here.

I guess I didn't see everything he posted.

Comment

Tell him to email us at giantsboards@gmail.com if he has any questions. Not going to discuss the situation here, other than to say that he was suspended, not banned for life.
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
            X