Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did you guys ban Dimboys? What did he do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did you guys ban Dimboys? What did he do?

Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him? Whats up with that? Going to ban me next?

Re: Why did you guys ban Dimboys? What did he do?

Dimboys is cool. let me be the first to say, Ihad nothing to do with it!

Comment

Because he's a Cowboys fan is reason enough.

But idk, he seemed alright.

Comment

Blue, NEVER ask that type of question on the board, the mods simply take a very dim view when you do that and I for one dont want you getting a ban even though your a misguided Cowpuke fan.</P>

Dimboys was ok wonder what he did?</P>

</P>

Comment

Since when is not okay to question authority in america?

Comment

Iowa...really?

Comment

it would be a shame if he got banned just cause he's a dallas fan.....oh wait, so am I

hey mods!!! i love you guys..yall are awesome

what did the guy do anyways if i can ask

Comment

[quote user="bluerish"]Iowa...really?[/quote]

No i just like the shape of the state so I put it as my avatar.

Comment

DimBoys was one of the best posters on here.

Comment

[quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]Since when is not okay to question authority in america?
                    [/quote] THisa is private property, first amendment rights dont count, sorry

Comment

[quote user="Bluestar76"]Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him? Whats up with that? Going to ban me next?
                      [/quote]</P>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned? By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Bluestar76"]Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him?* Whats up with that?* Going to ban me next?
                        [/quote]</P>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned?* By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</P>[/quote]
                        oh great, theres a section8 character in this message board as well

Comment

[quote user="NoQuarter"][quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]Since when is not okay to question authority in america?
                          [/quote] THisa is private property, first amendment rights dont count, sorry[/quote]

Don't believe i put anything about first amendment rights up there. Im just saying that merely questioning a mod (who i think do a good job on here) about who was banned and why should be perfectly acceptable. Especially if its a long time poster (yes even a cowgirls fan, albeit a fairly reasonable one). That said maybe PM is a better what to do it.

Comment

[quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Bluestar76"]Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him? Whats up with that? Going to ban me next?
                            [/quote]</P>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned? By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</P>

[/quote] oh great, theres a section8 character in this message board as well[/quote]</P>

Make that 3...............................Bluestar and Dimboys are OK...........but you......... not so much</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="DarkCrusader"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Bluestar76"]Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him?* Whats up with that?* Going to ban me next?
                              [/quote]</P>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned?* By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</P>

[/quote] oh great, theres a section8 character in this message board as well[/quote]</P>

Make that 3...............................Bluestar and Dimboys are OK...........but you.........** not so much</P>[/quote]
                              i am already a legend here....-does the TO pose on the star

Comment

Working...
                              X