X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lets hear it.

[quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]

[quote user="DimBoys"]my mourning is over so know you can let me hear all the BS you are wanting to spoon feed me. Dont let your fifth point of contact get so tight that you cant take some shots back, keeping my mouth shut has never really been one of my stong points. [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

Eat $hit and live. Your team sux. now STFU!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

here we go. a true spanky with **** still on his lips. Eat **** and live, i mean really. your team sux, pretty brave smack talk there. did you pray to baby jesus to forgive your virgin lips</P>

Comment

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="DimBoys"]

[quote user="bobeph"]STFU, Sunshine! i run things around here now.[/quote]</P>

</P>

you run things, these new yorkers keep their anus's to clean for your liking. you got to where a muzzle around here, to many sensitivities to be had. AKA see sundown</P>

[/quote]</P>

Quit your b!%!en. Youve been here for sometime promoting your team and to date they havent done s!@#. You ask to "hear it" then get offended. STFU and take your lashes like a man!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

you're the last person that should be giving manly advice, mary tyler moore.</P>

Comment

[quote user="njgiants8055"]wow really how can cowboy fans continue to come here and talk ****? come on man we beat you on national television and the opening of your new stadium... your qb is one of the most ovverated players in teh league and your hall of fame running back agrees... jerry jones is almost a big of a moron as daniel snyder...you havnt won a playoff game since 1994...your defense is awful...you let the broncos and kyle orton beat you...honestly why dont you come back when your qb gets his head in the game and knows what down it is when its the biggest play of the game...coem back when your fat coach at actually knows what he is doing wade phillips is actually fitting for your team can never win the big game...come abck when your offensive coordiantor learns when you have 30 seconds left and no timeouts you dont run a play short of the goalline and in the middle of the field...cowboys suck and you cant handle it so you cme here and try to rip a 4-0 team thats on top of the division and is still missing 4 starters on defense hahah it must suck to see another nfc east thats actually run properly and with some class...we dont need cage dancers at our games[/quote]</P>

Wonderfully said.. However, they haven't won a playoff game since 1996 I believe. No need to extend the agony</P>

Comment

[quote user="Giantsare4me"]

</P>

Hey new guy, thanks for your interest in the thread. now GTFO of my thread.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Suckis Dom! this is my thread now, twinkle toes.</P>

Comment

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]

[quote user="njgiants8055"]wow really how can cowboy fans continue to come here and talk ****? come on man we beat you on national television and the opening of your new stadium... your qb is one of the most ovverated players in teh league and your hall of fame running back agrees... jerry jones is almost a big of a moron as daniel snyder...you havnt won a playoff game since 1994...your defense is awful...you let the broncos and kyle orton beat you...honestly why dont you come back when your qb gets his head in the game and knows what down it is when its the biggest play of the game...coem back when your fat coach at actually knows what he is doing wade phillips is actually fitting for your team can never win the big game...come abck when your offensive coordiantor learns when you have 30 seconds left and no timeouts you dont run a play short of the goalline and in the middle of the field...cowboys suck and you cant handle it so you cme here and try to rip a 4-0 team thats on top of the division and is still missing 4 starters on defense hahah it must suck to see another nfc east thats actually run properly and with some class...we dont need cage dancers at our games[/quote]</P>

Wonderfully said.. However, they haven't won a playoff game since 1996 I believe. No need to extend the agony</P>

[/quote]</P>

what's up, dude?</P>

Comment

[quote user="bobeph"][quote user="Sundown"][quote user="DimBoys"]

</P>

you run things, these new yorkers keep their anus's to clean for your liking. you got to where a muzzle around here, to many sensitivities to be had. AKA see sundown</P>

[/quote]</P>

Quit your b!%!en. Youve been here for sometime promoting your team and to date they havent done s!@#. You ask to "hear it" then get offended. STFU and take your lashes like a man!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

you're the last person that should be giving manly advice, mary tyler moore.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You get bored of the Rant n Rave Nancy? Welcome you f-ing prat.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bobeph"][quote user="Giantsare4me"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

yea, i guess your just better at getting on your knees and showing your *** then i am. you still getting raped by your ****** brother</P>

Comment

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="bobeph"][quote user="Sundown"][quote user="DimBoys"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

You get bored of the Rant n Rave Nancy? Welcome you f-ing prat.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i see you're a fan. now do me a favor and STFU, n00b!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="bobeph"][quote user="Giantsare4me"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

yea, i guess your just better at getting on your knees and showing your *** then i am. you still getting raped by your ****** brother</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey dude, why don't you stay on topic here? I think your intent here, is to get under people's skin......rather than debating your point. just what is your problem, anyway. try treating new posters with more respect.</P>

Comment

It's okay DimBoys I would be mad if I was a Cowboys fan right now too.

Comment

[quote user="Giantsare4me"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="bobeph"][quote user="Giantsare4me"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey dude, why don't you stay on topic here? I think your intent here, is to get under people's skin......rather than debating your point. just what is your problem, anyway. try treating new posters with more respect.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

congrats guntsforme, you actually got me to laugh, lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Out of Exile"]It's okay DimBoys I would be mad if I was a Cowboys fan right now too.[/quote]</P>

</P>

yea, well look on the bright side, i dont have to see your face every time i look into the mirror.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DimBoys"]

no man, smith is your only real threat, i mean you hadd to see, it was a throw to smith left and right, he is your only real threat right now, but hey, at least you have one for the moment.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

If that were so, you'd think defenses would key on him in the passing game and force attempts to the other guys. Yet he seems to always get open. Hmmm...
                            </p>

Comment

[quote user="DimBoys"]

yea, well look on the bright side, i dont have to see your face every time i look into the mirror.</p>[/quote]

I see yours every time I take a ****.

Comment

[quote user="janstett"][quote user="DimBoys"]

yea, well look on the bright side, i dont have to see your face every time i look into the mirror.</P>

[/quote]

I see yours every time I take a ****.
                                [/quote]</P>

</P>

must be awful, sucks to be you</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X