• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lets hear it.

Whatever happened to dimsreturns? He was much classier than this d-bag.[]

Comment

[quote user="Aaron5611"]If Jerry Jones was the owner of my team, I would vomit forever.[/quote]I heard he was considering buying your team as well, I read about it IN A BOOK!

Comment

[quote user="Is she Conan's wife?"]Whatever happened to dimsreturns? He was much classier than this d-bag.[][/quote]</P>

</P>

i ate him, that loud mouth was annoying</P>

Comment

[quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]

[quote user="DimBoys"]my mourning is over so know you can let me hear all the BS you are wanting to spoon feed me. Dont let your fifth point of contact get so tight that you cant take some shots back, keeping my mouth shut has never really been one of my stong points. [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

Eat $hit and live. Your team sux. now STFU!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

here we go. a true spanky with **** still on his lips. Eat **** and live, i mean really. your team sux, pretty brave smack talk there. did you pray to baby jesus to forgive your virgin lips</P>

[/quote]</P>

Dim, im just curious...I know you feel the need to spend an entire day on the GIANTS message board, I think you should really just become a Giants FAN already. I mean obviously it must be really painful to endure your teams EPIC failures year after year after year. This way you make some new "internet" buddies, and have some sense of pride in yourself. Its guys like you that make it easy for me to be "pro choice". Thank you for the entertaing yet pointless post. Enjoy your miserable season, and when you are ready to route for the giants just let me know, I have my 9 year old nephews Manning jersey which im sure will fit you. </P>

Comment

[quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]

[quote user="DimBoys"]my mourning is over so know you can let me hear all the BS you are wanting to spoon feed me. Dont let your fifth point of contact get so tight that you cant take some shots back, keeping my mouth shut has never really been one of my stong points. [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

here we go. a true spanky with **** still on his lips. Eat **** and live, i mean really. your team sux, pretty brave smack talk there. did you pray to baby jesus to forgive your virgin lips</P>

[/quote]</P>

Dim, im just curious...I know you feel the need to spend an entire day on the GIANTS message board, I think you should really just become a Giants FAN already. I mean obviously it must be really painful to endure your teams EPIC failures year after year after year. This way you make some new "internet" buddies, and have some sense of pride in yourself. Its guys like you that make it easy for me to be "pro choice". Thank you for the entertaing yet pointless post. Enjoy your miserable season, and when you are ready to route for the giants just let me know, I have my 9 year old nephews Manning jersey which im sure will fit you. </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

hmm that was kinda cute and just awfully nice off you, wich is why i stand by my assesment of your a ***</P>

Comment

[quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

hmm that was kinda cute and just awfully nice off you, wich is why i stand by my assesment of your a ***</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol..thats all you got??? Coming from a geek who spends his whole life on the net...the ...lol..GIANTS message boards no less....i will say this..YOU AND YOUR TEAM have absolutely no game. duhhhhhh yerrr a ***ggggg.....and you my friend are nothin but a BIAAATCH hiding on a computer....god you deserve a crack in the jaw...problem is it be like hitting a girl. </P>

Comment

[quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol..thats all you got??? <FONT size=6>Coming from a geek who spends his whole life on the net</FONT>...the ...lol..GIANTS message boards no less....i will say this..YOU AND YOUR TEAM have absolutely no game. duhhhhhh yerrr a ***ggggg.....and you my friend are nothin but a BIAAATCH hiding on a computer....god you deserve a crack in the jaw...problem is it be like hitting a girl. </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I love this, yup im a geek who spends half my life on the internet. if you only knew. </P>

</P>

what more do i need, you a ***, so i stated as such, do you want me to write a book about how big of a *** you are. tell me what your looking for and ill try and help you out sweet heart</P>

Comment

let me guess...if i only knew...what that you suck **** for money? **** off dim...your a waste.

Comment

[quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]let me guess...if i only knew...what that you suck **** for money? **** off dim...your a waste.[/quote]</P>

</P>

i dont feel the need to bragg about my profesion, if you dont know then why do you need to.</P>

</P>

and sure, i suck for money. ill charge you extra tho, your border line unserviceable</P>

Comment

[quote user="DimBoys"]

[quote user="Is she Conan's wife?"]Whatever happened to dimsreturns? He was much classier than this d-bag.[][/quote]</P>

</P>

i ate him, that loud mouth was annoying</P>

[/quote]</P>

Now your even offering to swallow WORLDCHAMPS.</P>

Comment

[quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yes thank you. The same goes for Dark Crusader, Bastian Eagles, Shagreth, Appletree. Psychologist's studiesconclude thatpeople who spend an incredible inordinate amount of time on their supposed enemies/rivals board subconsciously have a powerful admiration for the team and its fans. This is the only plausible reason why someone would rack up thousands of posts on again, the supposed enemies MB.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"][quote user="DimBoys"]my mourning is over so know you can let me hear all the BS you are wanting to spoon feed me. Dont let your fifth point of contact get so tight that you cant take some shots back, keeping my mouth shut has never really been one of my stong points. *[/quote]Eat $hit and live. Your team sux. now STFU!!![/quote]here we go. a true spanky with **** still on his lips. Eat **** and live, i mean really. your team sux, pretty brave smack talk there. did you pray to baby jesus to forgive your virgin lips[/quote]Dim, im just curious...I know you feel the need to spend an entire day on the GIANTS message board, I think you should really just become a Giants FAN already. I mean obviously it must be really painful to endure your teams EPIC failures year after year after year. This way you make some new "internet" buddies, and have some sense of pride in yourself. Its guys like you that make it easy for me to be "pro choice". Thank you for the entertaing yet pointless post. Enjoy your miserable season, and when you are ready to route for the giants just let me know, I have my 9 year old nephews Manning jersey which im sure will fit you. [/quote]Yes thank you.* The same goes for Dark Crusader, Bastian Eagles, Shagreth, Appletree.* Psychologist's studies*conclude that*people who spend an incredible inordinate amount of time on their supposed enemies/rivals board subconsciously have a powerful admiration for the team and its fans.* This is the only plausible reason why someone would rack up thousands of posts on again, the supposed enemies MB.[/quote]Admiration for the likes of YOU?! HAHAHAHA that's F'ing disgusting!

Tell you what....bring your smelly fat *** over to EMB. We'll entertain this question a little more.

Comment

Are you guys really going to continue acting like this? Take it somewhere else. We are looking for football talk, not Romper Room.
                            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
                            X