X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: they strike again

[quote user="Die-Hard"]
    <FONT size=6>Talk smack with fans from other teams in here. Keep it football related.

**Moderated Closely**</FONT>
    This is the forum description

The post that was removed didn't resemble a football discussion in the slightest
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

i beg to differ, there was plentry of football talk through out the thread. did you miss the wade sitting on someones head???</P>

Comment

[quote user="Die-Hard"]
      <font size="6">Talk smack with fans from other teams in here. Keep it football related.

**Moderated Closely**</font>

The post that was removed didn't resemble a football discussion in the slightest
      [/quote]Die hard I wrote another post for you and the mod team to read. I would go into it but I just made a thread for you to read thanks.

Comment

[quote user="DimBoys"]

[quote user="Die-Hard"]
        <font size="6">Talk smack with fans from other teams in here. Keep it football related.

**Moderated Closely**</font>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

i beg to differ, there was plentry of football talk through out the thread. did you miss the wade sitting on someones head???</p>[/quote]I believe that was my head sir.

Comment

[quote user="Dwinsballgames"][quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]It didnt even closely resemble any discussion of football by the end there.[/quote]There wasn't any in the beginning, either. Just some stupid*Philthy fan flaming everyone.[/quote] shift that baseball stick a little to the right of your tailbone....and you might find your funny spot

Comment

Working...
          X