X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they strike again

why even call this a smack talk section

Re: they strike again

[quote user="DimBoys"]why even call this a smack talk section[/quote]Did they erase the last one?

Comment

[quote user="shagrath1983"][quote user="DimBoys"]why even call this a smack talk section[/quote]Did they erase the last one?[/quote]Yup....and I never even had a chance to read back. I knew someone would report it. No F'ing sense of humor!

Comment

It didnt even closely resemble any discussion of football by the end there.

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="shagrath1983"][quote user="DimBoys"]why even call this a smack talk section[/quote]Did they erase the last one?[/quote]Yup....and I never even had a chance to read back. I knew someone would report it. No F'ing sense of humor![/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

bobeph reported, i always knew he was a crying lil fat nancy</P>

Comment

[quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]It didnt even closely resemble any discussion of football by the end there. [/quote]I'm sure that had nothing to do with it being deleted. Someone reported it.

Comment

[quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]It didnt even closely resemble any discussion of football by the end there.
              [/quote]</P>

</P>

teachers pet</P>

Comment

What was deleted that i missed out on?

Comment

[quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="shagrath1983"][quote user="DimBoys"]why even call this a smack talk section[/quote]Did they erase the last one?[/quote]Yup....and I never even had a chance to read back. I knew someone would report it. No F'ing sense of humor![/quote]bobeph reported, i always knew he was a crying lil fat nancy[/quote]Hey I just hope he didn't get banned

Comment

[quote user="listenup"]What was deleted that i missed out on?[/quote]</P>

</P>

it was a 20 page thread on how much everyone hates you</P>

Comment

[quote user="listenup"]What was deleted that i missed out on?[/quote]LU it was an epic thread. Bobeph from EMB had a thread "new sheriff in town" and it was classic I didnt even get to read the 1st 11 pages.

Comment

<font size="6">Talk smack with fans from other teams in here. Keep it football related.

**Moderated Closely**</font>
                        This is the forum description

The post that was removed didn't resemble a football discussion in the slightest
                        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Yea he was banned. Try to PM him.

Comment

[quote user="DimBoys"]

[quote user="listenup"]What was deleted that i missed out on?[/quote]</p>

</p>

it was a 20 page thread on how much everyone hates you</p>[/quote]Very indepth dating back to your first birthday where you fell into the cake while people sang happy birthday to you.

Comment

[quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]It didnt even closely resemble any discussion of football by the end there.
                              [/quote]</P>

There wasn't any in the beginning, either. Just some stupidPhilthy fan flaming everyone.</P>

Comment

Working...
                              X