Clear All

• DimBoys
    started a topic they strike again

they strike again

why even call this a smack talk section

• BastianEagles
    replied
    Re: they strike again

[quote user="Dwinsballgames"][quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]It didnt even closely resemble any discussion of football by the end there.[/quote]There wasn't any in the beginning, either. Just some stupid*Philthy fan flaming everyone.[/quote] shift that baseball stick a little to the right of your tailbone....and you might find your funny spot

Leave a comment:

• shagrath1983
    replied

[quote user="DimBoys"]

[quote user="Die-Hard"]
    <font size="6">Talk smack with fans from other teams in here. Keep it football related.

**Moderated Closely**</font>
    This is the forum description

The post that was removed didn't resemble a football discussion in the slightest
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

i beg to differ, there was plentry of football talk through out the thread. did you miss the wade sitting on someones head???</p>[/quote]I believe that was my head sir.

Leave a comment:

• shagrath1983
    replied

[quote user="Die-Hard"]
    <font size="6">Talk smack with fans from other teams in here. Keep it football related.

The post that was removed didn't resemble a football discussion in the slightest
    [/quote]Die hard I wrote another post for you and the mod team to read. I would go into it but I just made a thread for you to read thanks.

Leave a comment:

• DimBoys
    replied

[quote user="Die-Hard"]
    <FONT size=6>Talk smack with fans from other teams in here. Keep it football related.

**Moderated Closely**</FONT>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

i beg to differ, there was plentry of football talk through out the thread. did you miss the wade sitting on someones head???</P>

Leave a comment:

• Dwinsballgames
    replied

[quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]It didnt even closely resemble any discussion of football by the end there.
    [/quote]</P>

There wasn't any in the beginning, either. Just some stupidPhilthy fan flaming everyone.</P>

Leave a comment:

• shagrath1983
    replied

[quote user="DimBoys"]

[quote user="listenup"]What was deleted that i missed out on?[/quote]</p>

</p>

it was a 20 page thread on how much everyone hates you</p>[/quote]Very indepth dating back to your first birthday where you fell into the cake while people sang happy birthday to you.

Leave a comment:

• middlecountrygiantsfan
    replied

Yea he was banned. Try to PM him.

Leave a comment:

• Die-Hard
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BastianEagles
    replied

[quote user="listenup"]What was deleted that i missed out on?[/quote]LU it was an epic thread. Bobeph from EMB had a thread "new sheriff in town" and it was classic I didnt even get to read the 1st 11 pages.

Leave a comment:

• DimBoys
    replied

[quote user="listenup"]What was deleted that i missed out on?[/quote]</P>

</P>

it was a 20 page thread on how much everyone hates you</P>

Leave a comment:

• BastianEagles
    replied

[quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="shagrath1983"][quote user="DimBoys"]why even call this a smack talk section[/quote]Did they erase the last one?[/quote]Yup....and I never even had a chance to read back. I knew someone would report it. No F'ing sense of humor![/quote]bobeph reported, i always knew he was a crying lil fat nancy[/quote]Hey I just hope he didn't get banned

Leave a comment:

• listenup
    replied

What was deleted that i missed out on?

Leave a comment:

• DimBoys
    replied

[quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]It didnt even closely resemble any discussion of football by the end there.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

teachers pet</P>

Leave a comment:

• BastianEagles
    replied

[quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]It didnt even closely resemble any discussion of football by the end there. [/quote]I'm sure that had nothing to do with it being deleted. Someone reported it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X