No announcement yet.

At Last

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 2011, Eli Manning won more playoff games then the Cowboys have in 16 years.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      In 2011, Eli Manning won more playoff games then the Cowboys have in 16 years.
      That's true.. but if we are going to live in the past then they can bring up the 5 SBs they have won
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

ANTHONY SPENCER OUT FOR THE SEASON

Comment

Originally posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
          ANTHONY SPENCER OUT FOR THE SEASON
          It definitely sucks that we're wasting a lot of cap space on the guy. And it also sucks that it's going to hurt our depth at DE.

But he's only played in the one game @ KC this year in a very limited role, and Selvie is playing pretty damn well.

PFF has Selvie rated as the 10th best 4-3 DE in the league thus far, and 4th at his respective position (Strong Side DE) behind Brian Robison, Michael Bennett, and just barely behind Charles Johnson.

Hope he keeps it up. The guy is only 26 yrs old and Spencer has likely played his last down as a Cowboy.

Comment

at this point, even if Spencer was healthy, id keep starting Selvie. this guy is indeed doing real well and has earned the starting job. I am more worried about Miles hurting his damn hammy again.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              That's true.. but if we are going to live in the past then they can bring up the 5 SBs they have won
              We still have most the players from 2011. They have zero players from the 1990's. I agree, it is the past, but 2011 was only 2 years ago.

Comment

We still have most the players from 2011. They have zero players from the 1990's. I agree, it is the past, but 2011 was only 2 years ago.
                lol, quit living in the past. it aint going to do you any good

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas Dude View Post
                  I don't know that the blame lies solely on the o line, Eli has run his course, he can now be contained, and for some reason his accuracy is suffering this year. Combine all the aforementioned and you get what you guys went through today
                  its' suffering because of the O-line... didn't we just cover that?

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                    So do yuy have the Gillagans Island Professor as your avatar because he is a Professor or did you like the TV series. I thought it was great.. prob watched everyone of those shows with my older brother in the 60s and 70s
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I live in the present. And the at the present, the last 6 years of Giants football has been enormously better then the past 16 years of Cowboys football. That trend will continue, no matter what the records are at week 3.

You think Romo will all of a sudden not choke anymore in big games? You think Eli all of a sudden will? The odds are stacked against you Cowboy fans, past, present and future.

Just like the Redskins last year, a glimer of hope crushed by a harsh reality.
                      Last edited by TheAnalyst; 09-25-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

I live in the present. And the at the present, the last 6 years of Giants football has been enormously better then the past 16 years of Cowboys football. That trend will continue, no matter what the records are at week 3.

You think Romo will all of a sudden not choke anymore in big games? You think Eli all of a sudden will? The odds are stacked against you Cowboy fans, past, present and future.

Just like the Redskins last year, a glimer of hope crushed by a harsh reality.
                        lol, nice try

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                          So do yuy have the Gillagans Island Professor as your avatar because he is a Professor or did you like the TV series. I thought it was great.. prob watched everyone of those shows with my older brother in the 60s and 70s
                          I love gilligans island!! I bought the series for my kids

Comment

lol, nice try
                            Truth hurts.

Comment

Truth hurts.
                              the truth? ha ha, what do you know of the truth? here's the truth: the giants suck badly while the Cowboys are looking good. and you people just can't accept it.

that's the truth. you can spin past histories all you want but it doesn't change the truth...which again, is the giants are sucking real bad this year and is the laughing stock in the nfl. and that's just the way it is. so how does that feel?

Comment

the truth? ha ha, what do you know of the truth? here's the truth: the giants suck badly while the Cowboys are looking good. and you people just can't accept it.

that's the truth. you can spin past histories all you want but it doesn't change the truth...which again, is the giants are sucking real bad this year and is the laughing stock in the nfl. and that's just the way it is. so how does that feel?
                                I've had my "Cowboys/Giants" discussions with many giants fans and I've come to realize you just can't win an argument or in this case a 'smack' talk with them. Dallas could go on to win the Super bowl this season and that would still not be enough... They'd go digging back to 2008, saying how they did the one thing no team has ever done, by beating the greatest undefeated team of all time in the Patriots... No matter what you just can't get them to accept that they're doing the one thing they blame Cowboys fans for doing, Living in the Past.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X