No announcement yet.

At Last

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so on my weekly pool that I participate in, I picked kc to beat the g's this week. with confidence. just saying

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
      so on my weekly pool that I participate in, I picked kc to beat the g's this week. with confidence. just saying
      Never bet when the giants are involved I learned that long time ago. They never do what looks obvious
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
        So did I. Now we'll see if we remain alive or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas Dude View Post
          Eli has finally been exposed for the weasel punk that he is, No more freak circus catches by Tyree, no more heaves upfield only to be caught by a receiver who happens to be in the right place. Good riddance to a fraud and it couldn't happen to a bigger loser or franchise.. GO COWBOYS
          Your sorry Cowgirls just lost...you loser. Welcome to another "L". Who are we kidding...Cowboys are not on the level of the other top NFC teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Downy Eli View Post
            To be fair, you guys lose every week. I mean, when are we supposed to come here to talk smack? This is "Smack Talk Central" right?

I've seen what Romo looks like behind a terrible OL with a crappy D, now we know what Eli looks like under similar circumstances. Wow...
            It's a beautiful thing.
            Wait....I think Eli just threw ANOTHER PICK!

Not much a Giants fan can say, they look absolutely terrible.

There's nothing worse than rooting for an irrelevant football team as you well know. I just hope the Giants turn in the barrel doesn't last nearly as long as the Cowboys' did. That would be torture.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
              I don't think any games are slam dunks. I'm just saying when it's perceived that a game is going to go the Cowboys way, then that's usually when we falter. We don't do well as favorites.
              Guess that defense is not what you thought, eh? I told you, the way the Giants offense lite them up week 1 was an indicator. The Cowboys suck. The Giants suck more. the Redskins are the best team in the divison. The Eagles were a wildcard, and that card right now sucks.

Have fun playing the Broncos next week
              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                Not much a Giants fan can say, they look absolutely terrible.

There's nothing worse than rooting for an irrelevant football team as you well know. I just hope the Giants turn in the barrel doesn't last nearly as long as the Cowboys' did. That would be torture.
                Yeah its been 17 years so far, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboys037 View Post
                  I've had my "Cowboys/Giants" discussions with many giants fans and I've come to realize you just can't win an argument or in this case a 'smack' talk with them. Dallas could go on to win the Super bowl this season and that would still not be enough... They'd go digging back to 2008, saying how they did the one thing no team has ever done, by beating the greatest undefeated team of all time in the Patriots... No matter what you just can't get them to accept that they're doing the one thing they blame Cowboys fans for doing, Living in the Past.

Not true. If the Boys win the SB I'd give them their due. They'd deserve it.

And that starts with losing their label as irrelevant. Talk about living in the past, the only reason no one has the balls to call them what they are - which is largely irrelevant, of because of how great their franchise has been in the past and how many championships they've won.

What other tam has won so little in the past decade or so but is still considered relevant? Only the media darling Cowboys.

Win some playoff games then you won't be irrelevant. One step at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Miles is a ****ing bum.
                    How funny is it that he's considered important to their success?

Comment

Anyone see flaco put up 5 INTs. He stinks this yr. yea he's worth his contract
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                        Guess that defense is not what you thought, eh? I told you, the way the Giants offense lite them up week 1 was an indicator. The Cowboys suck. The Giants suck more. the Redskins are the best team in the divison. The Eagles were a wildcard, and that card right now sucks.

Have fun playing the Broncos next week
                        Yup. You called it. The Chargers had a great game plan and took advantage of mismatches over our linebackers with Woodhead and Gates.

I'm not sure how the Redskins are the best team in the division seeing how they've already lost to another division opponent but I'm not going to argue. This division is pretty lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                          Yup. You called it. The Chargers had a great game plan and took advantage of mismatches over our linebackers with Woodhead and Gates.

I'm not sure how the Redskins are the best team in the division seeing how they've already lost to another division opponent but I'm not going to argue. This division is pretty lame.
                          I mean by the end, I see the Skins being the best of a bunch of horrible teams. I still think the skins win the division. Their D is a lot worse then I thought it would be though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                            I mean by the end, I see the Skins being the best of a bunch of horrible teams. I still think the skins win the division. Their D is a lot worse then I thought it would be though.

I don't see the Skins looking better than the Cowboys so far this year.

Comment

How to decide the division Winner:
                              1 Dart
                              1 Dartboard
                              1 Logo from each team in NFC East

Take the dart, standing 10 feet away, throw at dartboard, whichever logo it hits, is going to win the division

Basically what I'm saying, still early in season, every team is not doing as well as everyone thought they were going to do, no one knows who is going to win this division, division is still up in the air

On that note, Gmen please beat the Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
                                How to decide the division Winner:
                                1 Dart
                                1 Dartboard
                                1 Logo from each team in NFC East

Take the dart, standing 10 feet away, throw at dartboard, whichever logo it hits, is going to win the division

Basically what I'm saying, still early in season, every team is not doing as well as everyone thought they were going to do, no one knows who is going to win this division, division is still up in the air

On that note, Gmen please beat the Eagles
                                So far, where have the Giants shown that they can beat anyone other than POSSIBLY Jacksonville? They got hammered by Kansas City and got shut out by Carolina of all teams - but we'll see on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X