Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

guys, blame it all on me, it's my fault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • guys, blame it all on me, it's my fault

    Sorry all you fellow giants fans, it's all my fault. Before the 1st game, I washed my giants apparel and all the mojo is gone.
    Of course I got to wash it all again after today! lol

  • #2
    keep on washing..hopefully the giants will be 0-8 by week 8. ahahah

    Comment


    • #3
      If you want to blame yourself for the fact that the Giants have stunk for the first 3 games - O.K.

      Comment


      • #4
        aww what the hell man.
        The only good race is at suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by John S View Post
          If you want to blame yourself for the fact that the Giants have stunk for the first 3 games - O.K.
          come on you don't have some rituals you go through for Eagles games? It's only weird if it doesn't work
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

          # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

          1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

          ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bluegrass53 View Post
            Sorry all you fellow giants fans, it's all my fault. Before the 1st game, I washed my giants apparel and all the mojo is gone.
            Of course I got to wash it all again after today! lol
            No, no...it's my fault. I haven't worn my Eli jersey once this season so far.

            I promise to this Sunday.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              come on you don't have some rituals you go through for Eagles games? It's only weird if it doesn't work
              NO - Sorry I don't.

              I HOPE that you're not a Catholic - Bless me father for I have sinned. I have failed in my duties as a Giants fan and I have not performed my weekly rituals.
              I'm Sorry son - but you are most definitely going to Hell. LOL.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by John S View Post
                NO - Sorry I don't.

                I HOPE that you're not a Catholic - Bless me father for I have sinned. I have failed in my duties as a Giants fan and I have not performed my weekly rituals.
                I'm Sorry son - but you are most definitely going to Hell. LOL.
                ROFLMAO... You know I used to have a whole set of things I did during the 07 season and a lot less but still some in the 2011 season. I have come to realize that us as fans no matter what we do or think of no effect on a crucial 4th down play or a game as a whole. We just do it cause our friends and family did it. I have stopped all that in past couple of years and found out that its much easier to sit and relax and just watch the game for enjoyment. If they win great if they lose fine... the next day we have to get up and go to work weather or not your teams wins or loses a game or even the SB your not getting your bills paid, lol. I get you
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                Comment


                • #9
                  By the way your going to have a lot of fun in two weeks watching the giants huff and puff chasing your new offense around.. I wouldn't be surprised if philly scored upwards of 50 points on that sorry defense
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                  # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                  1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                  ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X