What's wrong with the Giants?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMW View Post
    Are you really that dense, that you think the cowballs have any chance of beating the broncos? ROFL.
    oh hell yeah they got a chance in beating the broncos. now I aint gonna sit here and guarantee the victory cause quite frankly they probably will lose; as much as that pains me to say. but funny thing about Dallas, is they always seem to play real good ball against good teams and real crappy against bad teams. I expect the Cowboys to be fired up for this game and if they play to their best potential, then yeah they could very well beat the broncos. and hey, we are undefeated at home this yr. gonna be a loud crowd sunday. yup, we got a chance. better chance than the g's anyways

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
      oh hell yeah they got a chance in beating the broncos. now I aint gonna sit here and guarantee the victory cause quite frankly they probably will lose; as much as that pains me to say. but funny thing about Dallas, is they always seem to play real good ball against good teams and real crappy against bad teams. I expect the Cowboys to be fired up for this game and if they play to their best potential, then yeah they could very well beat the broncos. and hey, we are undefeated at home this yr. gonna be a loud crowd sunday. yup, we got a chance. better chance than the g's anyways
      They have no chance, and you know it.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
        yup they DO have a chance...and I'll leave it at that...

on a different note, I am actually hoping the g's win this week....BEAT PHILLY

Comment

1. The Cowboys have NO shot against Denver.
          2. The Eagles WILL beat the Giants because the Giants have far too many injuries, especially on their O-line.

The Eagles and the Cowboys will then be tied for 1st place in this wretched division.

Comment

Originally posted by John S View Post
            1. The Cowboys have NO shot against Denver.
            2. The Eagles WILL beat the Giants because the Giants have far too many injuries, especially on their O-line.

The Eagles and the Cowboys will then be tied for 1st place in this wretched division.
            One of the 4 horrible teams will win the NFC East and properly be buried in the first round of the playoffs. I actually see the Skins bouncing back and winning the division.
            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

So when do the Skins start bouncing back? They haven't shown it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                I'd throw away that crystal ball if I were you. It took a last second FG to overcome the 48 points Dallas (who had "no chance") scored on them. 0-5 is what a team with "no chance" looks like. Lol!

Comment

I wish the Giants were good enough for me to gloat about a close loss.

Comment

All four teams are pretty bad, but I see the cowboys as the best out of the four teams this year. I think they will win the division

Comment

Originally posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
                      All four teams are pretty bad, but I see the cowboys as the best out of the four teams this year. I think they will win the division

with a 6-10 record

Comment

its pure entertainment watching poor lil eli trying to play qb, lol......it sure aint "lil eli" anymore. "poor lil eli" has now surfaced and showing his true colors.
                        The whole Romo imploding thing I mentioned earlier...you just witnessed it...AGAIN....history repeats itself...Just SAYIN...

Dallas tears taste like honey

Comment

Originally posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
                          You're forgetting about those FIRST PLACE Philadelphia Eagles.
                          (I'm going to laughingly enjoy this while it lasts).

Comment

Originally posted by John S View Post
                            You're forgetting about those FIRST PLACE Philadelphia Eagles.
                            (I'm going to laughingly enjoy this while it lasts).
                            tied for first that is. get your wannabe facts straight. in technical terms, you've won two division games which is why you green canaries are division leaders. yet you are tied for first with Dallas cause Dallas is undefeated in division play too...eagles really aren't that good lol...playing college ball just doesn't cut it in the nfl

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
                              The whole Romo imploding thing I mentioned earlier...you just witnessed it...AGAIN....history repeats itself...Just SAYIN...

Dallas tears taste like honey
                              ill take Romo over poor lil eli any sunday....just saying..but if its imploding you want,. just watch eli n the g's

Comment

ill take Romo over poor lil eli any sunday....just saying..but if its imploding you want,. just watch eli n the g's
                                so you like a QB, in Romo, who can put up some good fantasy football points---but has yet to prove that he can win a meaningful post season game and help to lead his team to a Superbowl? Ok sounds like a plan!

Comment

Working...
                                X