What's wrong with the Giants?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    ill take Romo over poor lil eli any sunday....just saying..but if its imploding you want,. just watch eli n the g's
    Except those Sundays in January and February, right? Fantasy Football Hall of Famer Tony Romo seems to be mysteriously missing during those months.

Comment

I'm writing a story about frustrated NY Giants fans and their girlfriends/wives. If you are one, or know one, please send me an email at mfriedman@nydailynews.com! Would love to chat!

Comment

tied for first that is. get your wannabe facts straight. in technical terms, you've won two division games which is why you green canaries are division leaders. yet you are tied for first with Dallas cause Dallas is undefeated in division play too...eagles really aren't that good lol...playing college ball just doesn't cut it in the nfl
        The Eagles have won TWO division games and the Cowboys have won ONE. That means that the Eagles are in first - and I will laugh about it for a week.

Comment

its pure entertainment watching poor lil eli trying to play qb, lol......it sure aint "lil eli" anymore. "poor lil eli" has now surfaced and showing his true colors.
          Well, no matter what, Eli will be acknowledged for 2 SB rings while Romo will be acknowledged for choking when the game is on the line.

Comment

ill take Romo over poor lil eli any sunday....just saying..but if its imploding you want,. just watch eli n the g's
            Sure, you can have him. How did Romo finish the Broncos game?

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
              Sure, you can have him. How did Romo finish the Broncos game?
              he finished better than lil eli has in any game this yr.

Comment

Working...
              X