Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Brady

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    You know what? I edited out my comment to you. I am not going to be reduced to slinging names over an internet messgae boards.

    If you want to call me names, just PM me and we can meet up so you can say what you got to say in person.
    LOL

    Oh the hostility
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      And Brady doesnt? In 2007 it was all "If Samuel makes that interception" In 2011 it wsa all "Wes Welker should of made that catch!" ... Look around man, anyone who loses in the postseason there are always excuses.

      It is actually the "Eli is lucky" folks that continually bring up the Assante Samuel play, not NE Patriots fans.

      If Wes Welker did make that catch, the game is over. I am ecstatic that he didn't make that catch but he should've. Nonetheless, on the drive before that one, Mario Manningham had a pass go through his hands on the right sideline that he should've caught would've put us in a position to put a stamp on that game.

      All those years in Indianapolis all we heard was "the team sucks," "It is all Peyton", etc........etc......... It is ironic that the year they did win SuperBowl in 2006, Peyton Manning threw 3 TDs and 7 INTs during that postseason. In fact, he was playing badly in SuperBowl till rain stopped. All the folks that always blame the people around Peyton Manning, failed to recognize that it was actually Peyton Manning's team that carried him that postseason. There were always excuses for why Peyton Manning choked. Always.

      If any team had reasons to make excuses this past season to call it in, it was NE Patriots. The very fact that they went 12-4 and then made it to AFC Championship Game attests that they don't make excuses and they adapt.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        LOL

        Oh the hostility
        That wasn't directed to you.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          Good God almighty bro. 10-5 is terrible? Its Matt FREAKING Cassell. He is TERRIBLE! Brady then went 10-6 the following year with the same team. Take off those Brady slobbers man. Its Belichick who runs the ship there, not Brady. In Dnver and in Indy, it was Peyton.
          No. 10-5 isn't terrible. However, it is a far dropoff from 16-0. The following year, the makeup of that team was very different and it is not surprising why Tom Brady went 10-6.

          So, if according to you, Peyton call all the shots in Indianapolis then according to your logic, he is the reason they choked all those times. He is the main reason for the record number of one and done. Thank you for admitting that you agree that Peyton Manning is a postseason choker.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
            . I am not going to be reduced to slinging names over an internet messgae boards.
            .
            you been doing that the whole season when ive never bugged you once. only responded to your little name calling attacks. cant take a little backlash huh? sorry, in the future ill remember how sensitive you are

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
              No. 10-5 isn't terrible. However, it is a far dropoff from 16-0. The following year, the makeup of that team was very different and it is not surprising why Tom Brady went 10-6.

              So, if according to you, Peyton call all the shots in Indianapolis then according to your logic, he is the reason they choked all those times. He is the main reason for the record number of one and done. Thank you for admitting that you agree that Peyton Manning is a postseason choker.
              Ok, Ill wave the white flag. Agree to disagree. You will never see it from a non Peyton Manning haters eyes. And I am sure Tebow was wanted more in Denver after last year when Peyton Choked by scored 35 points in the postseason game.
              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                Ok, Ill wave the white flag. Agree to disagree. You will never see it from a non Peyton Manning haters eyes. And I am sure Tebow was wanted more in Denver after last year when Peyton Choked by scored 35 points in the postseason game.
                Actually he wasn't. Most of the folks in Denver wanted Tim Tebow gone but it doesn't take away from the fact that he was able to win his first home playoff game in mile high and Peyton choked during his. Peyton Mannung is a way better QB than Tim Tebow but Tim is not a choke artist in big games.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                  you been doing that the whole season when ive never bugged you once. only responded to your little name calling attacks. cant take a little backlash huh? sorry, in the future ill remember how sensitive you are
                  No I am not sensitive. I just don't hide behind keyboards like you do.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                    No I am not sensitive. I just don't hide behind keyboards like you do.
                    lol, uh.......ok

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      Good God almighty bro. 10-5 is terrible? Its Matt FREAKING Cassell. He is TERRIBLE! Brady then went 10-6 the following year with the same team. Take off those Brady slobbers man. Its Belichick who runs the ship there, not Brady. In Dnver and in Indy, it was Peyton.
                      That is kind of the irony of it isn't it? Peyton Manning didn't go to San Francisco because Jim Harbaugh wasn't going to relinquish control over to him. I don't disagree with jim Harbaugh.

                      Peyton Manning is a great QB, I am not debating that. He hasn't showed up in big games at times throughout the years and that is one of the main reasons why I think Tom Brady is a better QB because he shows up when Peyton usually doesnt. Peyton Manning has a reputation for choking in big games. Of course he may put that all to rest in a couple weeks if he wins SuperBowl.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                        No. The guy played a great game yesterday. His team also played a great game yesterday.

                        I don't like Peyton Manning as a football player because there is always some type of excuse being thrown out there when he loses. The excuses will already be lined up for him in case he loses SuperBowl.
                        You dislike Peyton because of all of the excuses he gets? lol if anything Peyton gets blasted for all of his one and dones, even if the losses were not directly his fault. It seems to me that Brady gets plenty of excuses, like his receivers are too small or his team was injured. If anything it seems that this season was a moral victory for the Patriots even though the Pats seemed to be the 2nd best team in the AFC. There were people who thought the Patriots were going to beat the Broncos. Bottom line is Brady didn't play well enough for his team to even be in the game. The game was out of reach by the 3rd quarter. Interesting enough that you acknowledge that Peyton's team played well, which they did. But when Peyton losses to the Patriots in the 2000's he was simply a choker lol.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                          He hasn't showed up in big games at times throughout the years and that is one of the main reasons why I think Tom Brady is a better QB because he shows up when Peyton usually doesnt. Peyton Manning has a reputation for choking in big games. Of course he may put that all to rest in a couple weeks if he wins SuperBowl.
                          So then why is Peyton Manning 2-1 vs Tom Brady in the AFC Champ game? Isnt that a bigger game then the wild card games and divisional games he went one and done in? He also has the opportunity to be 2-1 in the Superbowl this year.
                          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Eli's Giants View Post
                            You dislike Peyton because of all of the excuses he gets? lol if anything Peyton gets blasted for all of his one and dones, even if the losses were not directly his fault. It seems to me that Brady gets plenty of excuses, like his receivers are too small or his team was injured. If anything it seems that this season was a moral victory for the Patriots even though the Pats seemed to be the 2nd best team in the AFC. There were people who thought the Patriots were going to beat the Broncos. Bottom line is Brady didn't play well enough for his team to even be in the game. The game was out of reach by the 3rd quarter. Interesting enough that you acknowledge that Peyton's team played well, which they did. But when Peyton losses to the Patriots in the 2000's he was simply a choker lol.
                            Denver Broncos were the better team and Peyton Manning outplayed Tom Bardy, I never claimed he didn't.

                            Peyton Manning has repeatedly choked throughout playoffs during his NFL career. Right now, he is on a team that is a heck of a lot more stacked than NE Patriots but I think the game would've had a different outcome if it was played in NE in cold weather. That is why home field is so important, especially for guys like Peyton Manning and Drew Bress that repeatedly collapse in inclement weather.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              So then why is Peyton Manning 2-1 vs Tom Brady in the AFC Champ game? Isnt that a bigger game then the wild card games and divisional games he went one and done in? He also has the opportunity to be 2-1 in the Superbowl this year.
                              Peyton Manning is 11-11 in postseason and 1-1 in SuperBowl appearances. More than likely he will collapse in SuperBowl XLVIII and it will be blamed on the cold weather.

                              Tom Brady is 18-8 in postseason and 3-2 in SuperBowls. The postseason performnace and records aren't even close. There is never an excuse for when Tom Brady loses in the postseason.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                And Brady doesnt? In 2007 it was all "If Samuel makes that interception" In 2011 it wsa all "Wes Welker should of made that catch!" ... Look around man, anyone who loses in the postseason there are always excuses.
                                Bayless was harping about that again about how Brady would be 5 for 5 on Super Bowls if not for those two plays. Steven A quickly pointed out you can't use one play to say a team won or lost. He said in both seasons patriots were heavy favorites. High scoring offense in both years. 18-0 in 2007 and in both cases they were held to 14 and 17 points in 8 quarters of football. He pointed out that they had scored 31 ( they total for both SBs) points by halftime in a lot of their games in those two seasons. So don't go pointing out two or three plays. They were outplayed. End of story.. Lol
                                Football has been very, very good to us.
                                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                                # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                                1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                                4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE
                                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                                ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X