Tom Brady

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    2014? You can tell the future? No one is back pedaling anything. Brady would have needed a wheelchair after the hits Eli took last year. Some how Eli is like Gumby and never gets hurt. Brady is the king of quick dump offs. Watch the games the PAts last yeear/ Lots of YAC. Brady always seems to have 2 or 3 of those little WR or RBs for a bubble screen incase Brady is in trouble.Gilbrides offense didnt even have any bubble screens in it.
    Tom Brady was sacked more and hit more than Eli Manning was in 2013.

If Tom Brady had Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks as his WR, he would've thrown for over 5K yards in 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
      Tom Brady was sacked more and hit more than Eli Manning was in 2013.

If Tom Brady had Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks as his WR, he would've thrown for over 5K yards in 2013.
      Oh cool, the IF game! If E;i had the opposing teams defensive plays while having a top 5 defense and top 5 run game, he would have won more than 3 SBs. :-) Dont you remember Nicks completely sucking last year? You think he would have not pussed out if Brady was his QB?
      WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Oh cool, the IF game! If E;i had the opposing teams defensive plays while having a top 5 defense and top 5 run game, he would have won more than 3 SBs. :-) Dont you remember Nicks completely sucking last year? You think he would have not pussed out if Brady was his QB?

Nicks played like a turd last season. Good thing he's gone.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
          Nicks played like a turd last season. Good thing he's gone.
          Our offense looks so good without him. Particularly Victor Cruz coughing up the ball in the red zone during a crucial point of the game yet again.

Huge mistake letting Hakeem Nicks walk.

Comment

This is rich coming from a guy claiming that Tom Brady would be in a wheelchair if he had been hit like Eli Manning.

Eli had nothing to do with Elis horrible season. It was all the fault of this mythical quitting that you claim Hakeem Nicks did. Kind of funny that now that Hakeem Nicks has a QB throwing the ball competently to him that he is making plays. Funny how that works.

Let's not forget that it was also all Plaxico Burress' fault that Eli Manning couldn't throw in the wind at Giants Stadium and completely collapsed in the playoff game against Philly.
            Last edited by MagillasMango; 08-18-2014, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• I have Tom Brady ranked somewhere between 10-15 all time. Definitely HOF.

Comment

• Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                I have Tom Brady ranked somewhere between 10-15 all time. Definitely HOF.
                Well, thats about right.

Comment

I have him somewhere between 1 and 2.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Tom Brady is at worst Top 5 All Time no matter how you look at it. I have him ranked 1 or 2.

Comment

Tom Brady is at worst Top 5 All Time no matter how you look at it. I have him ranked 1 or 2.
                      I will make that impossible right now for you....

Joe Montana
                      Dan Marino

Now he is at least 3. Shall we continue?

Johnny Unitas
                      Steve Young
                      Peyton Manning
                      Otto Graham
                      John Elway
                      Sid Luckman (go ahead, google it)
                      Sammy Baugh
                      Brett Favre (When he was in his peak, he was great)
                      Jim Kelly
                      Bart Starr

Are you saying that out of these QBs, Brady is the best or 2nd best?
                      Last edited by TheAnalyst; 08-19-2014, 08:12 AM.

Comment

I will make that impossible right now for you....

Joe Montana
                        Dan Marino

Now he is at least 3. Shall we continue?

Johnny Unitas
                        Steve Young
                        Peyton Manning
                        Otto Graham
                        John Elway
                        Sid Luckman (go ahead, google it)
                        Sammy Baugh
                        Brett Favre (When he was in his peak, he was great)
                        Jim Kelly
                        Bart Starr

Are you saying that out of these QBs, Brady is the best or 2nd best?
                        I don't know baout Steve Young or Brett Favre, but there are a couple you could add to the list, like Aikman and Staubach...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          I don't know baout Steve Young or Brett Favre, but there are a couple you could add to the list, like Aikman and Staubach...
                          Man, Steve Young ran laps around Troy Aikman as a QB. Brett Favre in his prime? Was one of the best ever. Troy Aikman, Id probably compare him mostley to Eli.

Comment

Brady is definitely Top 5, probably Top 3 of all-time.
                            One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                              When he's home inside the Superdome, he's grrrrrreat!
                              You've just defined why he's not.

Comment

Our offense looks so good without him. Particularly Victor Cruz coughing up the ball in the red zone during a crucial point of the game yet again.

Huge mistake letting Hakeem Nicks walk.

It was his decision, not the organization's. Clearly they'd be better off with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X