Tom Brady

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    It was his decision, not the organization's. Clearly they'd be better off with him.
    The team did not offer him a contract and judging by Tom Coughlin's display of histrionics he shared through the media, it was obvious NY Giants wrote Hakeem Nicks off sometime in 2013.

Once again you ae proven wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      It was his decision, not the organization's. Clearly they'd be better off with him.
      Our WR sure ouplayed Hakeem Nicks the other night. Victor Cruz really showed him up by coughing up the ball in the red zone due to his fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
        The team did not offer him a contract and judging by Tom Coughlin's display of histrionics he shared through the media, it was obvious NY Giants wrote Hakeem Nicks off sometime in 2013.

Once again you ae proven wrong.

Once again? When was the previous one?

I didn't realize that Nicks wasn't a free agent last year. Good thing you're here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
          Our WR sure ouplayed Hakeem Nicks the other night. Victor Cruz really showed him up by coughing up the ball in the red zone due to his fear.
          So we're in violent agreement then? Boffo!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
            Tom and Peyton will go down as the 1 and 2 QB's of all time.
            There are a few who would argue that Montana is still #1.
            Have you seen Montana play? Unitas?
            If you haven't, then I'll trust the rankings from those that have seen them all play, and consider that you're entitled to your opinion, based upon your experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              I don't know baout Steve Young or Brett Favre, but there are a couple you could add to the list, like Aikman and Staubach...

As it pains me to say this, but Staubach has to be included in an all-time great QB list. The guy was unbelievable to watch!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                As it pains me to say this, but Staubach has to be included in an all-time great QB list. The guy was unbelievable to watch!
                Wow, I never remember Staubach. he was great. Could do it all, and was smart at the position.... great arm, great touch, great elusiveness, and a humble guy to boot.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                  Wow, I never remember Staubach. he was great. Could do it all, and was smart at the position.... great arm, great touch, great elusiveness, and a humble guy to boot.
                  Roger is def. top 10.

What a clutch player as well. Great comebacks.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                    I think part of the problem is that he played for the Cowboys. If he played somewhere else outside the division, we wouldn't be trying to forget him here. Fairly upstanding citizen as well as an all-time great football player.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I think part of the problem is that he played for the Cowboys. If he played somewhere else outside the division, we wouldn't be trying to forget him here. Fairly upstanding citizen as well as an all-time great football player.
                      I did forget him on the list. Would you rate him higher than Brady? Remember, he played in a completely different era where the game wasnt geared towards the pass like it is now.
                      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                        I did forget him on the list. Would you rate him higher than Brady? Remember, he played in a completely different era where the game wasnt geared towards the pass like it is now.
                        He also played in an era where QBs could get clobbered with no penalty. That's the main problem with establishing a true greatest of all time: each era had its own unique challenges. I still consider Brady as a top 5 of this era though, in the mix with Peyton, Rodgers, Favre, and Warner.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

He also played in an era where QBs could get clobbered with no penalty. That's the main problem with establishing a true greatest of all time: each era had its own unique challenges. I still consider Brady as a top 5 of this era though, in the mix with Peyton, Rodgers, Favre, and Warner.
                          For this era? Sure. Peyton is #1 IMO though.

He looked pretty bad yesterday though.Go ahead, OL issues, WR issues, ect...
                          Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              If Eli had Thompkins, Sudfeld, and Dobson...

Seems you forgot Gronkowski, Edeleman, Amendola, Lafell

Comment

• Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                                Seems you forgot Gronkowski, Edeleman, Amendola, Lafell
                                Seems you forgot that Gronk was out, Edelman was JAG, Amendola was out, and LaFell was a Panther when I made that post.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X