Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT6XziIQ5RI

Yup, Brady could of just hit him in the numbers on that one. Maybe Wes should of caught it, but the pass could of been better, a lot better. No one was within 4 or 5 steps of Welker.

I know that if I am Welker, I am kicking myself for not catching it, but if I was Brady, Id be kicking myself for not making a better throw.
    Your link proves my point. If Wes Welker didn't stop and pirouette then the ball hits him in stride albiet slightly high. The beauty of that throw if that it was only where Wes Welker could've made a play on it and not the defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Again....KP was closing and Brady threw it where it had to be. Once the ball was in the air to the outside, KP rerouted to make a tackle downfield.
      It was NOT a bad throw at all. he turned and it hit him in both hands head high.
      ?????????????????????

Head high for a 6'9'' receiver maybe... Did you watch the video? Or are you too busy preparing for your Bosox tomorrw? lol KP was about 5 steps away. The throw could of been on target but was slightly off, which caused Wlker to reach above his head and behind his body's momentum.
      The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
        Your link proves my point. If Wes Welker didn't stop and pirouette then the ball hits him in stride albiet slightly high. The beauty of that throw if that it was only where Wes Welker could've made a play on it and not the defenders.

I guess we just disagree then. That was not a great pass. Ive seen Brady plant seeds better then that and hit WRs right in the chest. This wasnt his best throw.

Comment

?????????????????????

Head high for a 6'9'' receiver maybe... Did you watch the video? Or are you too busy preparing for your Bosox tomorrw? lol KP was about 5 steps away. The throw could of been on target but was slightly off, which caused Wlker to reach above his head and behind his body's momentum.
          Friggin message board!!!
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I guess we just disagree then. That was not a great pass. Ive seen Brady plant seeds better then that and hit WRs right in the chest. This wasnt his best throw.
            We do agree that it wasn't a great pass and definitely not one of Tom Bradys best but it was decent and should've been caught. Suffice to say, I am very, very happy that Wes Welker didn't make the catch.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
              We do agree that it wasn't a great pass and definitely not one of Tom Bradys best but it was decent and should've been caught. Suffice to say, I am very, very happy that Wes Welker didn't make the catch.
              Of course. I do believe the catch could of been made, but the degree of difficulty was a lot higher with that throw. I blame both.

Comment

so i only read a few pages of this thread in the SMACKTALK section of your page. at least toad isn't being a complete vagina and fluffing our qb like the rest of you. i guarantee you we do not have a thread fluffing peyton or brees or any other player in the league - at least not one in the SMACKTALK section of our page. i will agree with all you *****es - brady is the best. and the patriots are a better organization. we win with a back up qb, we win with a crap defense, we win with a crap o line. we lose to the giants. and even though i will gladly take those HUGE losses over a whole season of embarrassment, i would be throwing those superbowls in the face of pats fans - ESPECIALLY in a SMACKTALK thread. more shame on you guys for being a bunch of beeshes. smh. go pats!

Comment

That Tom Brady sure is clutch.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Tom Brady is the GOAT.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Wait, I'm sorry -- that was because of the defense...

Hahahaha. Brady = Beast

Comment

Originally posted by mspatsfan View Post
                        so i only read a few pages of this thread in the SMACKTALK section of your page. at least toad isn't being a complete vagina and fluffing our qb like the rest of you. i guarantee you we do not have a thread fluffing peyton or brees or any other player in the league - at least not one in the SMACKTALK section of our page. i will agree with all you *****es - brady is the best. and the patriots are a better organization. we win with a back up qb, we win with a crap defense, we win with a crap o line. we lose to the giants. and even though i will gladly take those HUGE losses over a whole season of embarrassment, i would be throwing those superbowls in the face of pats fans - ESPECIALLY in a SMACKTALK thread. more shame on you guys for being a bunch of beeshes. smh. go pats!
                        Okay, "Ms."

Comment

mspatsfan, waddup

Comment

Originally posted by mspatsfan View Post
                            Lol.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              That Tom Brady sure is clutch.
                              I think that kid is going to be really good.

Comment

"mspatsfan"

Morehead, is that you? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X