No announcement yet.

Tom Brady

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't spell "Tom Brady is elite" without "Tom Brady".

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
        Lmfao
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by mspatsfan View Post
          so i only read a few pages of this thread in the SMACKTALK section of your page. at least toad isn't being a complete vagina and fluffing our qb like the rest of you. i guarantee you we do not have a thread fluffing peyton or brees or any other player in the league......

That's because you're mostly imbeciles that know nothing about sports.

But carry on with the impotent rage thing; that always comes off as cool, sophisticated and savvy.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
            Shoulda, coulda, woulda and what ifs are just a dumb game. Lets try this one according to your logic. If Wes Welker doesn't drop the pass placed right in his hands then NE Patriots win their 4th SuperBowl.
            You need to go back and watch that play again.
            Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Broads these days..
              Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mspatsfan View Post
                  so i only read a few pages of this thread in the SMACKTALK section of your page. at least toad isn't being a complete vagina and fluffing our qb like the rest of you. i guarantee you we do not have a thread fluffing peyton or brees or any other player in the league - at least not one in the SMACKTALK section of our page. i will agree with all you *****es - brady is the best. and the patriots are a better organization. we win with a back up qb, we win with a crap defense, we win with a crap o line. we lose to the giants. and even though i will gladly take those HUGE losses over a whole season of embarrassment, i would be throwing those superbowls in the face of pats fans - ESPECIALLY in a SMACKTALK thread. more shame on you guys for being a bunch of beeshes. smh. go pats!
                  What are you ranting about? Gtfo and take some midol.

Comment

Or you can hit me up and we can talk about Tom Brady's UGG preferences.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I'm interested to know where he got that cardigan thing he wore to the post-game presser.

Comment

Brady choked.... Jets win. lol
                        The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

good game for the jets

Comment

I dont think he choked... he still drove down the field to get the tying FG to send into overtime... it was the defense that choked, and then that penalty that tells me that Karma is real, and Brady is being repaid for the Tuck Rule...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I agree even though that OPI call on Hill was BS

Comment

His receivers are still shaky and Gronk was out of sync. Give them a couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X