Tom Brady

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady

What a beast. Carries his team -- well, as much as one single player can "carry" their team -- to 4-0.

G.O.A.T
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

I agree 100% +500. Yes.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

If Eli had Thompkins, Sudfeld, and Dobson...

Comment

Even after that spectacular performance some people will still argue otherwise, they will not be convinced no matter what

Comment

Tom and Peyton will go down as the 1 and 2 QB's of all time.

Comment

They can easily be both #1...
            Manning & Brady have been amazing for well over a decade, somehow they always help get their teams in the playoffs and they always give their team a shot winning the game.

Brees has to be a close #3 QB.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              If Eli had Thompkins, Sudfeld, and Dobson...

If Brady had Baas, Brewer, and Cordle...

Peyton is still better. Rodgers and Brees as well...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                He would look better than any other QB with that offensive line.

Just like he would look better than any other QB with those WRs.

Comment

Lmao, two weeks ago, Toadofsteel was the first guy to jump down Brady's throat, saying stuff like "[his Jets performance] is what you get when he is stripped of both [his "all-pro WRs and OL"] and has to play like every other QB in the NFL."

Now, Brady -- coming off an awesome game -- is spontaneously surrounded by all that talent once again, and Manning (who surely doesn't have a fortress OL or WRs, lmfao) is "still better."

Comment

He's still not the GOAT, nor the greatest playing today. Stop sucking his ****...

Comment

He's still not the GOAT, nor the greatest playing today. Stop sucking his ****...
                      Coming from the guy who rides his ****. You look for any reason to come out and say "see, this is why Brady is only a 'good' QB."

Comment

Coming from someone who has gmen in his username... why aren't you Pats0820 yet? Because your level of Brady-worship means you are no giants fan...

And you can't call the same on me because I don't worship at the altars of Peyton or Rodgers... I support whoever is calling signals for the Giants no matter how bad he's been as of late. RIght now it happens to be Eli.
                        Last edited by Toadofsteel; 09-30-2013, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Coming from someone who has gmen in his username... why aren't you Pats0820 yet? Because your level of Brady-worship means you are no giants fan...
                          Wow, great comeback, lmao.

I should probably bash KG for ever calling a running play out of the gun. That would really prove my fan-hood.

Comment

Peyton is still better. Rodgers and Brees as well...
                            Peyton is better, but Rodgers and Brees? Uh...they wish.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

System helps. He is one of the greatest, but the system helps him out. He has great coaching, easily the best in the game. The gameplan is perfect. The play designs are flawless.

Remember Matt Cassell was 11-5 in that same system and looked like a top 10 QB doing so. If Eli was in NE, I guarentee he would have much miuch better stats.... except maybe SB rings :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X