No announcement yet.

Same ol Tony Romo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was about as brutal as it gets. I actually almost felt bad for Romo until I reminded myself that it was the Cowboys.

I did greatly enjoy the fact that the cameras kept zooming in on Romo's family and JJ and his lackeys every 5 seconds in the 4th quarter when it looked like Dallas might win, only for Romo to throw the game sealing INT. That was just ridiculous. I'm pretty sure they showed his pretty blonde wife bouncing up and down more than they showed the actual game in the 4th quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
      I think the last drive was handled very, very poorly. We had 2 1/2 minutes with 3 timeouts and the 2 minute warning, yet we come out firing with the passing game?

We should have been milking the clock to get into FG position, especially seeing how Denver made the mistake of dropping everyone into coverage.
      agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
        yup to bad he threw that pic....but if Dallas plays like that the rest of the year they are gonna win this division easily
        Too bad they wont. You know that, They play the tough teams tough, then lay goose eggs vs easy teams.
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          Too bad they wont. You know that, They play the tough teams tough, then lay goose eggs vs easy teams.
          And the rest of the NFCE teams have laid goose eggs regardless of the opponent, so what's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
            And the rest of the NFCE teams have laid goose eggs regardless of the opponent, so what's your point?
            There is no point, just like the team who wins this division, there is no point. One and done.

Comment

This game just showed how ridiculously good that Broncos team is. From coaching to execution, it's all there. They just need to stay healthy.

I also agree that Romo didn't choke.

Comment

I like to get on Tony Romo as much as the next Giants fan, but I can't really fault him for that game on Sunday. He was outstanding and went toe-to-toe with one of the all time greats who is happening to have one of his best seasons.

Comment

I agree, he was incredible, but these kind of things always seem to happen to Romo. He could be 40-41, 700 yards and 10 TDs and that last pass would be intercepted and returned for a TD and they would lose. Its just how it seems with that guy. Stephen A Smith says it best, Cowboys are an accident waiting to happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X