Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow..

    Eli choked real bad at the end of the game there with the INT.

    3 for the night and 15 already for the season? Dang Eli the Choke Master will break NFL record for INT. My prediction is 28 INTs for the season assuming that he doesn't get benched or traded to another team.

    He can be Romo's backup for sure.

    Thoughts?

  • #2
    Originally posted by awsuser2011 View Post
    Eli choked real bad at the end of the game there with the INT.

    3 for the night and 15 already for the season? Dang Eli the Choke Master will break NFL record for INT. My prediction is 28 INTs for the season assuming that he doesn't get benched or traded to another team.

    He can be Romo's backup for sure.

    Thoughts?
    Didn't Romo throw an INT last week costing his team the game?... Refresh my memory.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
      Didn't Romo throw an INT last week costing his team the game?... Refresh my memory.
      He also threw 5 tds...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NYGhtmare View Post
        He also threw 5 tds...
        He lost.
        Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
          He lost.
          Of course ignore the defense... If a qb throw 5 TDs you expect the team to win.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NYGhtmare View Post
            Of course ignore the defense... If a qb throw 5 TDs you expect the team to win.
            Did he cost his team the victory?..

            Plain and simple?...

            Forget everything else.
            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
              Did he cost his team the victory?..

              Plain and simple?...

              Forget everything else.
              What you mean forget everything else? There's 4 qtrs in foorball. Those 5 tds help put the team in position to win. Why you're trying to deny that? There's multiple things that cost the team to lose... But Romo's INT was a factor without a doubt. Let's be real, If a qb throw 5 tds, the team should win.

              Comment


              • #8
                Romo...lol *drops the mic*

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NYGhtmare View Post
                  What you mean forget everything else? There's 4 qtrs in foorball. Those 5 tds help put the team in position to win. Why you're trying to deny that? There's multiple things that cost the team to lose... But Romo's INT was a factor without a doubt. Let's be real, If a qb throw 5 tds, the team should win.


                  It comes down to winning games, nobody cares what you threw for if you dont win, especially when you throw a pick at that part of the game

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
                    It comes down to winning games, nobody cares what you threw for if you dont win, especially when you throw a pick at that part of the game
                    lil eli been throwing pics at the end of the game recently. choking way to much

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hey cowgirl how many playoff wins do the cowgirls have in 20 yrs lol well compare tht too eli and the giants two superbowl wins in 5 yrs lol

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X