Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Giants Fans...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
    something is wrong with you, how does me venting mean i have to eat crow, I was not making guarantees before todays game? Why dont you go play in traffic.
    yeah I think I will go for a little victory cruise here lol.....I suggest you go for a walk n cool off lol

    Comment


    • Who cares if the iggles or cowballs win the division, you guys are just gonna lose and be one and done!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
        yeah I think I will go for a little victory cruise here lol.....I suggest you go for a walk n cool off lol
        yeah maybe when you are out cruising you will, ahh nevermind, you arent worth it. You are just some jadrool that is irrelevant to me. And I dont take suggestions from fools like you---you are not my creator, my parent, nor my boss.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Eli's Giants View Post
          Who cares if the iggles or cowballs win the division, you guys are just gonna lose and be one and done!!
          never know. Trick is getting to the dance. We know better then anyone that anything can happen once you get there. It'd be tough for anyone in NFCE to go and win at New Orleans or Seattle though
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

          # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

          1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

          ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
            yeah I think I will go for a little victory cruise here lol.....I suggest you go for a walk n cool off lol
            It's all good. Take your best shots, we deserve it
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

            Comment


            • Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              never know. Trick is getting to the dance. We know better then anyone that anything can happen once you get there. It'd be tough for anyone in NFCE to go and win at New Orleans or Seattle though
              You're right, but the problem is we had Eli Manning when he was hot and they have.....well.....Tony Romo LOL!!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
                I can't wait till we slap the smile off jerry jones face and to see professor Cre not return for months after the *** whooping that is about to be laid Down on these little cowgirls
                So how did that work out for ya? Ha ha ha ha!

                Comment


                • Trash talking POS vagiants...how did that feel? Terrell Thomas, guarantee THIS punk! JPP (did he even play today?), there certainly WAS bloodshed! LOL!
                  So much talk from a team that was 4-6, beat a few backup QBs, and is now a Dez fingertip away from having lost 4 straight to Dallas. HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS?!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Downy Eli View Post
                    Trash talking POS vagiants...how did that feel? Terrell Thomas, guarantee THIS punk! JPP (did he even play today?), there certainly WAS bloodshed! LOL!
                    So much talk from a team that was 4-6, beat a few backup QBs, and is now a Dez fingertip away from having lost 4 straight to Dallas. HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS?!!!!
                    Nice to see you had confidence in them leading up to the game.. Where have you been?.. Nowhere to be found because your cowboys have been in the toilet? Now you want to come out and post?

                    LOL.. You sir, should refer to yourself as the "vagina" not use it when referring to the Giants.
                    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                    Comment


                    • LOL!!!!
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Get over yourself; Giants lost to a better team. While I don't like losing, I don't mind losing when another team outplays you. That's what I watched. I expect there will be no shortage of jerk-off brainless Giant fans who saw a totally different game. Ignore them, they're morons.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                          Nice to see you had confidence in them leading up to the game.. Where have you been?.. Nowhere to be found because your cowboys have been in the toilet? Now you want to come out and post?

                          LOL.. You sir, should refer to yourself as the "vagina" not use it when referring to the Giants.
                          that is what you call a fair-weather fan. He didnt have much to say leading up to this game. Now that the Cowboys won, you have some that like to come, run their mouths, rub the so-called salt into the wound. Thats ok though, its America, freedom of speech. And come January and February, those same type fans will be in the same place as they were before this game---nowhere to be found.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Eli's Giants View Post
                            You're right, but the problem is we had Eli Manning when he was hot and they have.....well.....Tony Romo LOL!!!!
                            seems to me that the same Romo you are laughing about led the team to victory on the final drive.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                              Nice to see you had confidence in them leading up to the game.. Where have you been?.. Nowhere to be found because your cowboys have been in the toilet? Now you want to come out and post?
                              I can't deny that. You're right. I am an absolute troll here. LOL I come here to talk smack when things are going well and read the regular (not smack talk) Giants message board when the Giants lose to enjoy their misery. I live in NJ and have taken a lot of crap from Giants fans over the years so I come here to gloat. Is it to be respected, probably not - but I honestly don't care. This is pure internet stuff. I come here to enjoy my enemy's misery. Funny thing is that I grew up going to Giants games my whole life. My dad's a Giants fan and I used to go to the games with him (but I was always a Cowboys fan). I could talk more old school Giants football than most Giants fans. I have tons of respect for some past Giants players like Carson and Martin. I loved Zeke Mowatt. I thought Strahan and Barber were great players. However, since '07 I have come across more obnoxious Giants fans who have no clue about the game of football than I can count. I even had very bad experiences with fans at Giants games in recent years despite being quiet and not wearing Cowboys stuff. Throw in a bunch of trash-talking classless players like Jacobs and I have developed an absolute hatred for the vagiants. So that's where I'm coming from. I hate the Giants and I'm just a troll here. I respect guys like netgrase that keep their emotions in check when posting here. I'm just a Cowboys fan that hates the Giants. Enjoy the rest of the season.

                              Comment


                              • Cowboys need to learn the rules.. This isn't college football. That play not one but TWO Dallas defenders stood there while Myers got up,and just walked in the endzone. Lucky for for Dallas it didn't cost them the game.
                                Football has been very, very good to us.
                                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                                # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                                1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                                4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE
                                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                                ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X