Hey Giants Fans...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
    that is what you call a fair-weather fan. He didnt have much to say leading up to this game. Now that the Cowboys won, you have some that like to come, run their mouths, rub the so-called salt into the wound. Thats ok though, its America, freedom of speech. And come January and February, those same type fans will be in the same place as they were before this game---nowhere to be found.
    Your'e 100% wrong. I am the furthest thing from a fair-weather fan. I've been a fan for almost 40 years and spend way too much time following the Cowboys and watching every game. I'm on Cowboys message boards 365 days/year. I am actually an obsessed fan that really needs to care less about the Cowboys. What I am is a Giants hater that comes here to talk smack when the Giants are not doing well and the Cowboys are doing well. I'm a fair weather trash-talker, but an absolute die-hard fan.
    Last edited by Downy Eli; 11-24-2013, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      Cowboys need to learn the rules.. This isn't college football. That play not one but TWO Dallas defenders stood there while Myers got up,and just walked in the endzone. Lucky for for Dallas it didn't cost them the game.
      That was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. Carter actually avoided contact with the Giant after the catch! Some of these players are beyond stupid. Football is what they do for a living yet they still screw up basic things every game. I just shook my head when I saw that.

Comment

Cowboys need to learn the rules.. This isn't college football. That play not one but TWO Dallas defenders stood there while Myers got up,and just walked in the endzone. Lucky for for Dallas it didn't cost them the game.
        that was absolutely pathetic!! I was so pissed just watching that. they better get a verbal lashing from coaches on that one

Comment

• Originally posted by Downy Eli View Post
          Your'e 100% wrong. I am the furthest thing from a fair-weather fan. I've been a fan for almost 40 years and spend way too much time following the Cowboys and watching every game. I'm on Cowboys message boards 365 days/year. I am actually an obsessed fan that really needs to care less about the Cowboys. What I am is a Giants hater that comes here to talk smack when the Giants are not doing well and the Cowboys are doing well. I'm a fair weather trash-talker, but an absolute die-hard fan.
          OK I will give you that, a fair weather trash talker--LOL!!! Im not much into trash talking, thats why it pisses me off when Rolle, Thomas, JPP or Tuck run their mouths and dont back it up.

And you enjoy the rest of your season, but I will sure as heck will be rooting hard against the Cowboys or Eagles the rest of the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
            that was absolutely pathetic!! I was so pissed just watching that. they better get a verbal lashing from coaches on that one
            There was something worse.. Trying to remember. It involved Michael Vick not knowing OT rules or something like that. Was it he didn't know the game could end in a tie?
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

There was something worse.. Trying to remember. It involved Michael Vick not knowing OT rules or something like that. Was it he didn't know the game could end in a tie?
              I believe it was Donovan Mcnabb
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboys037 View Post
                I believe it was Donovan Mcnabb
                And was it that he didn't hurry up towards the end of the extra period and let the game end in a tie cause he thought you just kept playing till someone won? Lol
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
                  OK I will give you that, a fair weather trash talker--LOL!!! Im not much into trash talking, thats why it pisses me off when Rolle, Thomas, JPP or Tuck run their mouths and dont back it up.

And you enjoy the rest of your season, but I will sure as heck will be rooting hard against the Cowboys or Eagles the rest of the way.
                  Understood. Ironically, I hate when players trash-talk. And when I played football, I didn't talk trash. This is just stupid fun for me as I try to get a rise out of rival fans. Have a good night and happy holidays. That was actually sincere btw. lol

Comment

And was it that he didn't hurry up towards the end of the extra period and let the game end in a tie cause he thought you just kept playing till someone won? Lol
                    LOL. That was it. See? Even Cowboys and Giants fans can laugh at McFlabb together. I've never seen a QB throw more ground balls in my life.

Comment

• Jason Hatcher's post game interview http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...6-8d310cfd186b
                      sigpic

Comment

• A horrible but good game today. I didn't think Dallas had it in them to play in those conditions and pull out a win. I am sure the Giants gave it everything they had but just wasn't quite enough this time.

No matter your feelings about us, have to admit it was a good win seeing it was a division game. I wasn't comfortable when we had the ball with 4 minutes left and was just waiting for a turnover or a three-and-out.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Cowboys deserved to win this one. Can't play as sloppy as we did both sides and expect to win. I still won't give up on our year of course until its mathematically confirmed and we are still "only" three behind you guys so maybe just maybe.....

Comment

• I can't say it was a good game cause it wasn't. (we lost you didn't)

what I can say is I hope this game exposes how much of a dinosaur Gilbride is and his *** gets removed at season's end.

this game was not a blowout and was closer than most people realize but a W is a W so there you go.

congrats...now leave our boards until next season.

you guys got the sweep, are back in contention and there's nothing else to do "here."

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by Downy Eli View Post
                              Understood. Ironically, I hate when players trash-talk. And when I played football, I didn't talk trash. This is just stupid fun for me as I try to get a rise out of rival fans. Have a good night and happy holidays. That was actually sincere btw. lol
                              Thank you for your sincerity! And though I hope to see the Raiders eek out a win vs the Cowboys Thursday, you and your family have a great Thanksgiving as well!

Comment

Working...
                              X