No announcement yet.

Hey Giants Fans...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Giants fans Congrats On your 2 game winning streak. I'm sorry for coming on here and making a complete idiot of myself. My team sucks and I know we don't have what it takes to get anywhere.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboys037 View Post
      Hey Giants fans Congrats On your 2 game winning streak. I'm sorry for coming on here and making a complete idiot of myself. My team sucks and I know we don't have what it takes to get anywhere.
      Still a long way to go. If I was a cowboys fan I would be a little concerned with Dez and Witten getting into at the end of the game there... Cant have that.
      Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Cowboys attempting to play pass defense to close out a game is as bad as Romo on a game winning drive. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
          Cowboys attempting to play pass defense to close out a game is as bad as Romo on a game winning drive. lol
          Yes, I agree!
          sigpic

Comment

i hear crickets.....

Comment

LOL I love when the Cowgirls choke . HAHA Cowgirls fans.

Comment

It's mind boggling to think its a remote possibility that the giants play Dallas in 3 weeks for a share of first place, lol
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

All i gotta say is Thank You Matthew Stafford. You are kicking my butt in Fantasy but seeing you with those beautifully thrown clutch balls at the end was amazing!

Comment

Calvin Johnson is the best WR this game has ever seen.

Comment

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

That was another epic choke job. Loved it.

Comment

Hey man no worries, at least there are reasonable cowboys fans out there. Can't say the same about Philthy...

By the way, I know it made it harder on the Giants since it put you one more game ahead, but thanks for punching the Eagles in the mouth last week. I don't care who does it, every time that ****hole suffers a loss, it restores a little hope for humanity...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I want to thank the dallas d for giving up 300+ yards to calvin johnson alone, it really helped me win in fantasy this week

Comment

hey guys wanna hear a choke?

Dallas Cowboys

corny i know. GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Comment

Ya that was pretty stupid, I don't except your apology lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X