Hey Giants Fans...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Giants Fans...

Hey Giants Fans... Just stopping by to say Hello and I'm LOVING you guys being 0-6... That's all. LOL
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Enjoy your one season of being first in the division, we will be back next year go take it back where it belongs. you guys will choke anyway lol so no biggie, have fun with your loser QB

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
      Enjoy your one season of being first in the division, we will be back next year go take it back where it belongs. you guys will choke anyway lol so no biggie, have fun with your loser QB
      You Mad Bro? Hey you guys might still be able to get hot and win 10 in a row.... NOT Hahahahehhehheh
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboys037 View Post
        You Mad Bro? Hey you guys might still be able to get hot and win 10 in a row.... NOT Hahahahehhehheh
        wasn't to long ago that you and the Pillsbury Dough Boy lost what seemed to be every game before he got fired. And your new regime hasn't done all that hot. Happened to the Eagles Dream team to. Now its the giants turn. Enjoy it. I know I will when the giants are picking all seven rounds in prob the Top 5... if not better...
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Hey Giants Fans... Just stopping by to say Hello and I'm LOVING you guys being 0-6... That's all. LOL
          How old are you - mentally?

Comment

Comment

Congrats on being the best of a terrible division. You will be the 2013 version of the 2010 Seahawks

Comment

You make us normal Dallas fans look like morons. Guess what? We aren't that good either, things can turn quickly.
                sigpic

Comment

Finally Dallas can win the division, just had to wait for a bad season from the giants, you guys can't do **** unless the giants suck. You can have this year buddy, next year we will be back and we want the division back, your borrowing it for the year unless the eagles steal it or you choke it away

Comment

Originally posted by tabascocat View Post
                    You make us normal Dallas fans look like morons. Guess what? We aren't that good either, things can turn quickly.
                    It goes both ways.. Giants fans dish it out, we got to be able to take it as well. But you are right.. Things can turn around quickly.. For the Giants, not quick enough. Best of luck to Dallas, they seem pretty banged up.
                    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                      It goes both ways.. Giants fans dish it out, we got to be able to take it as well. But you are right.. Things can turn around quickly.. For the Giants, not quick enough. Best of luck to Dallas, they seem pretty banged up.
                      Thanks, we will need it. Dallas is one more DL injury away from disaster.

I like talking smack as the next guy but at least make sure it is warranted, Dallas is tinkering on the edge and karma can be....well you know
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tabascocat View Post
                        Thanks, we will need it. Dallas is one more DL injury away from disaster.

I like talking smack as the next guy but at least make sure it is warranted, Dallas is tinkering on the edge and karma can be....well you know
                        Best thing for you guys is having a few wins in your pocket, no one is going to run away with this division... Sad to think this division was the bread and butter of the NFL a short time ago, now its a laughing stock..
                        Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                          I'm glad to see a giants fan who appreciates a little smack talk or at least tolerates it, unlike my so called Cowboys bro.(Who is probably a bandwagon fan from New York or God knows where) who enjoys sucking Jerrah's pelotas(balls)... with cowboy fans like this, maybe you giants fans aren't that bad, you seem to stick together .... Anyways Go Cowboys(At least for the real fans)
                          sigpic

Comment

So little kid You're gonna wait until Our team is actually doing good and winning to talk smack? You are a coward and don't deserve to be a fan of our team. I'll talk smack and sh** even if we were 0-16, Cause I'm a true fan of my team!!!!!! Go Cowboys!!! Hope Giants go winless!!!
                            Last edited by Cowboys037; 10-17-2013, 03:38 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Normal fans? lol... where you from kid? Are you a bandwagon fan from up north or Mejico? LOL... Go cheer for another team cause you ain't worthy of this Texas Cowboys pride that fans here cherish!!!! Go Cowboys!!!
                              Last edited by Cowboys037; 10-17-2013, 03:39 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X