• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey eagles fans

How do you like those apples you scrubs

Originally posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    Cheering when Cruz gets a neck injury...Stay Classy.
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Originally posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
      Cheering when Cruz gets a neck injury...Stay Classy.
      Sadly, its nothing new..
      Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Only in Philly would the cheer for an injured player. Again stay classy Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
          You're right. That was a win to be really proud of. The Giants scored ZERO touchdowns. They beat a team with 2 injured quarterbacks and a 3rd one who appeared somewhat lost.
          YES - The Giants now have TWO wins. You have a lot to brag about.

As far as the fans cheering when Cruz got hurt, the sound on your TV must be better than mine because I didn't know that half a stadium filled with fans could be so loud. I didn't hear any of that but convince yourself that you heard this.

Comment

Originally posted by John S View Post
            You're right. That was a win to be really proud of. The Giants scored ZERO touchdowns. They beat a team with 2 injured quarterbacks and a 3rd one who appeared somewhat lost.

As far as the fans cheering when Cruz got hurt, the sound on your TV must be better than mine because I didn't know that half a stadium filled with fans could be so loud. I didn't hear any of that but convince yourself that you heard this.
            Whats Pennsylvanoa?

Comment

butthurt bro? I know you have a feeling its a start of a run and eagles will finish last place this year, but getting rid of Reid was a good idea wasn't it? Stay butthurt this week my friend..Eagles offense scored 0 points btw, so yes im feeling confident in giants d who gave up 0 points in 2 games

Comment

Comment

You guys just suck lol it was a real snoozefest. Giants shut you down and thats all there is to it. 0 superbowls and will never win one, typical Philly fan.Not our fault all of your QBs are trash. Sad thing is we didnt need a TD to beat you girls, field goals did the trick. Thanks kid

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
                    You guys just suck lol it was a real snoozefest. Giants shut you down and thats all there is to it. 0 superbowls and will never win one, typical Philly fan.Not our fault all of your QBs are trash. Sad thing is we didnt need a TD to beat you girls, field goals did the trick. Thanks kid
                    The greatest moment in Philadelphia Sports history is a fictional boxer...Truth...
                    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

The greatest moment in Philadelphia Sports history is a fictional boxer...Truth...
                      yeah its actually pretty sad

Comment

Originally posted by SanAntonioGiant View Post
                        lol Wonder if he made it out alive.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins is one of the greats. Guys 48 years old and champion. Won the another belt the other night too

Comment

The Eagles have had many great moments! Like their two come from behind regular season victories against a franchise who has won 4 Superbowls to their 0.
                            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

I won't get on the Eagles too much, even as much as I despise them. But I wont gloat too much, considering the position that the Giants are in. Yeah I know, we won, baby steps as they say.

As for Philly, I think teams are figuring out Chip's college scheme. Plus their D has issues as well.

I think if Philly moves forward and lets Vick go after this season, they should build a team/system around Foles. I think Foles will be a solid NFL QB, just not in the system Kelly is running right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X