From the Lions after beating the Cowboys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Lions after beating the Cowboys

Here is a great youtube video from Ford Field after Stafford puts in the winning TD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVFO8kT1p6w

Originally posted by lionsroar View Post
    Here is a great youtube video from Ford Field after Stafford puts in the winning TD:

LOL Did you sign up here just to post this?

Great vid though.. Those your seats?
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

I was back in MI for the weekend, my friends seats. I actually live in NJ now. After being to a few game at the MetLife, I know how it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
        LOL Did you sign up here just to post this?

Great vid though.. Those your seats?

Comment

Those fan videos no matter where they are are great when there's a surprise ending
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Lions fans going crazy like they just won the Superbowl lol... Well I hope you enjoyed the win cause we all know you guys aren't going nowhere... How does it feel to cheer for a team that's never won a Championship?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboys037 View Post
              Lions fans going crazy like they just won the Superbowl lol... Well I hope you enjoyed the win cause we all know you guys aren't going nowhere... How does it feel to cheer for a team that's never won a Championship?
              Lol.. I know when plax caught that pass in corner of endzone there were similar videos from giants fans who were at the Super Bowl.. But I think those Lions fans may have went a bit crazier over just a regular season win then we did lol
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE

Comment

How does it feel to fail to close out a team that didn't win a championship in the most heartbreaking way possible?

Comment

How does it feel to fail to close out a team that didn't win a championship in the most heartbreaking way possible?
                  I was pretty upset at how our coach managed the game there towards the end if not for that you guys didn't stand a chance... Like I said enjoy your win and get ready for yet another Superbowl-less season.
                  sigpic

Comment

I was pretty upset at how our coach managed the game there towards the end if not for that you guys didn't stand a chance... Like I said enjoy your win and get ready for yet another Superbowl-less season.
                    All Garrett had to do was instruct romo to kneel on 3rd down and the game was over. They could of let it run down to about 30 second or so took a 5 yard penalty and punted.. Instead the running play caused a hold and rest is history.

We blame coaching for losses as well.. In Chicago game Myers should of caught that deep pass that was picked off.. They didn't need to call a semi long pass there which was a bit risky. All they had to do was keep moving it down field like they were till they were close enough to take a few shots at the endzone and they could of pulled it out 28-27

4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE

Comment

Also...if Eli doesn't throw a pick 6, we win that game 21-20.

Comment

How does it feel to cheer for a team that's never won a Championship?
                        Same as it feels for Cowboys fans under 20?

And the Lions won championships in 1935, 52, 53, and 57. Now tell me how those don't count but 1971 and 1977 do.
                        Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 10-31-2013, 10:09 PM.
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Nice video bro, wish I was there to see the look on those Cowgirl fans faces after that.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                            Same as it feels for Cowboys fans under 20?

And the Lions won championships in 1935, 52, 53, and 57. Now tell me how those don't count but 1971 and 1977 do.
                            You forgot to list the '92, '93 and '95 Superbowl Championships.... So it reminds me the She-girls have never won the Superbowl either lol...go put a paper sack over your head haha

Teams that have NEVER won a SUPERBOWL

Minnesota Vikings
                            Buffalo Bills
                            Cincinnati Bengals
                            Philadelphia Eagles *******
                            San Diego Chargers
                            Atlanta Falcons
                            Tennessee Titans
                            Carolina Panthers
                            Seattle Seahawks
                            Arizona Cardinals
                            Cleveland Browns
                            Detroit Lions*******
                            Houston Texans
                            Jacksonville Jaguars

By the way I'm in my mid 30's so I've enjoyed 3 of those hahaha
                            Last edited by Cowboys037; 11-01-2013, 03:07 AM. Reason: needs fixing
                            sigpic

Comment

Lions are more dangerous than any NFC east team this year, watch out for that sleeper team, on that note go gmen

Comment

Working...
                              X