Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    I cant stand jerry. Ive never liked him from day one when he fired Landry
    you sound like a lot of other lifetime Cowboys fans I have met. He is just a millionaire that just needs to write the checks and hire a good football GM to take care of that part of the business.

I always joke and call Jones the Devil---he reminds me of an actor from a movie(cant recall either) that I saw when I was younger. The actor was the devil in disguise and sort of resembled Jones---LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
      "sound of that whip cracking" LOL!! Just kidding man. On my off days, I have obligations and chores etc.
      Part of growing up, I guess? All my sitting around time has been changed to chores, errands, wedding showers, birthday parties, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
        Giants have a better run defense, but there were some pretty big circumstances surrounding the difference in games.

1. You guys are pretty healthy on the DL whereas Dallas is starting their 3rd Strong Side DE, 3rd DT, Hatcher, and 2nd Weak side DE.
        2. Peterson was dealing with a tight hamstring against you guys, while he looked pretty healthy against us.
        3. Ponder's a better QB than Freeman on 10 days notice.
        especially agree with you on number 3. Freeman was thrown into the fire fairly quick. I also think that Peterson still had the loss of his son on his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          We have no one to blame but ourselves for our predicament.
          exactly. An 0-6 hole would be tough for any team to dig out of. If the Giants win 6 games this year, that will be a success considering their piss poor start

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
            you sound like a lot of other lifetime Cowboys fans I have met. He is just a millionaire that just needs to write the checks and hire a good football GM to take care of that part of the business.

I always joke and call Jones the Devil---he reminds me of an actor from a movie(cant recall either) that I saw when I was younger. The actor was the devil in disguise and sort of resembled Jones---LOL!!!
            He reminds me of this devil

Comment

Part of growing up, I guess? All my sitting around time has been changed to chores, errands, wedding showers, birthday parties, too.
              Yup, we have to grow up, regardless of what Peter Pan says---LOL!!! But its ok to be a kid at heart though, as long as we take care of our responsibilties and obligations.

Comment

He reminds me of this devil
                LOL!!! Funny movie. One of these days I will try and look up that movie or try and find out the actors name I am thinking of.

Comment

Lol i bet all you g fans were just begging for Romo to 'choke'. Instead he engineers yet another comeback win. Put that in your pipe and smoke it
                  He choked, just had another shot at it. And Dez nearly cost the game by being a complete asshat. Typical Cowboys garbage. 8-8 here you go.
                  WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Lol i bet all you g fans were just begging for Romo to 'choke'. Instead he engineers yet another comeback win. Put that in your pipe and smoke it
                    If Minny knew how to close out a game and get a few first downs We would all be talking about how romo choked again. Did you forget his pick that set up the Vikings first and ten on the Dallas 40 with 4 minutes left up 3 points??? They went three and out and didn't hand the ball once to AP? Romo got lucky he got a second chance otherwise cowboy fans would be crucifying him today including you Cre
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                      If Minny knew how to close out a game and get a few first downs We would all be talking about how romo choked again. Did you forget his pick that set up the Vikings first and ten on the Dallas 40 with 4 minutes left up 3 points??? They went three and out and didn't hand the ball once to AP? Romo got lucky he got a second chance otherwise cowboy fans would be crucifying him today including you Cre

Dallas fans are ony happy with season wins, playoff wins dont exist in their organization. Let them enjoy it because they will get spanked next time

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
                        Dallas fans are ony happy with season wins, playoff wins dont exist in their organization. Let them enjoy it because they will get spanked next time
                        That was pure stupidity. Dallas fans are happy with Super Bowls (we have 5 you know?). Spanked by whom? The vagiants?! Anything's possible, but I have no idea why you guys are becoming so confident after that awesome 0-6 start. You beat Freeman who didn't even know the playbook and then kicked a bunch of FGs against the eagirls. Wow. What a juggernaut! LOL

Dallas is nothing special this year, but they've swept the division thus far and are still in first place. The "Romo got lucky" crowd is a joke. That was about the 20th time he's had a "lucky" 4th quarter comeback in his career. I think he had 5 last year alone and continues to have the highest 4th quarter QB rating in football since he's been a starter in the league (it might even be since 1960 actually). He has been clutch way more than those times where he hasn't saved the day for a team that has a defense that frequently blows leads. Maybe one day he actually will have the "luck" of a QB and team that has had opponents drop passes (Crayton and Fasano) and interceptions (the Pats in the '07 SB) or a punt returner fumble twice and give a game away (nice job Kyle Williams). Or maybe they'll have a scrub receiver catch a ball on his helmet...or maybe fumble 3 times in a SB and not lose even ONE of them. Giants fans should just sit back and enjoy those fluke SB wins while sitting in the NFC East basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Downy Eli View Post
                          That was pure stupidity. Dallas fans are happy with Super Bowls (we have 5 you know?). Spanked by whom? The vagiants?! Anything's possible, but I have no idea why you guys are becoming so confident after that awesome 0-6 start. You beat Freeman who didn't even know the playbook and then kicked a bunch of FGs against the eagirls. Wow. What a juggernaut! LOL

Dallas is nothing special this year, but they've swept the division thus far and are still in first place. The "Romo got lucky" crowd is a joke. That was about the 20th time he's had a "lucky" 4th quarter comeback in his career. I think he had 5 last year alone and continues to have the highest 4th quarter QB rating in football since he's been a starter in the league (it might even be since 1960 actually). He has been clutch way more than those times where he hasn't saved the day for a team that has a defense that frequently blows leads. Maybe one day he actually will have the "luck" of a QB and team that has had opponents drop passes (Crayton and Fasano) and interceptions (the Pats in the '07 SB) or a punt returner fumble twice and give a game away (nice job Kyle Williams). Or maybe they'll have a scrub receiver catch a ball on his helmet...or maybe fumble 3 times in a SB and not lose even ONE of them. Giants fans should just sit back and enjoy those fluke SB wins while sitting in the NFC East basement.

Where are your recent superbowl wins? You guys suck. Romo will NEVER win a superbowl and you guys will be in the cellar. Piece of crap team, loser organization for years. Best thing you guys did in recent history is choke and give games and leads away. almost 20 years and no superbowl wins and we suck? The entire world has changed since the last time you guys won a superbowl. You clown

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
                            Lol this is perhaps one of the dumbest comments ive seen in here

Comment

Lol this is perhaps one of the dumbest comments ive seen in here
                              That maybe true.. But you didn't answer my comment which this poster responded to. Go back and check it Cre and comment
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Downy Eli View Post

Cowboys fans are like ghosts, you can see right through them and they usually dissapear completely by the end.

Enjoy a outstanding 8-8 year with a one and done attached, if Romo doesn't choke it up to the Eagles or Skins.
                                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Working...
                                X