Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why longtime Giants fans hate the Cowboys.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I never hated them then even though they consistently and continually kicked the crap out of the Jints regularly. I only disliked the Jerry/Jimmy Cowboys because I thought they were classless ******bags.

But I don't hate the Cowboys today nor do I hate their fans. And I like Romo.

I found this interesting: http://nypost.com/2013/10/31/why-tom...-a-giants-fan/
    Pretty much all this. Plus the pastor at my church is a cowboys fan but he's anything but a ******. He's actually fun to talk football with, despite being a divisional rival.

Philly on the other hand, is a den of soulless heathen ...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

We've only faced once in the playoffs and there aren't really any big regular season games to speak of.

I 'hate' Philly and Washington more. Maybe another playoff game or two, or really big meaningful regular season game, would change my mind about the Cowboys.

Until then, it's still Philly, Washington and San Fran in my top 3 rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
        We've only faced once in the playoffs and there aren't really any big regular season games to speak of.
        Somebody wasn't a fan in 1993
        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post

Philly on the other hand, is a den of soulless heathen ...

Ha-ha, right on! That's the kind of bitterness that manifests itself in the fans of a team that has never won anything.

Comment

Philly is in another league of its own when it comes to its fan base I hate them more than Dallas but Dallas' overrated team is not far behind

Comment

Originally posted by WayBackFan View Post
              The Tom Landry years. It was ugly.

'Nuff said.

so true, but this is so serendipitous! **** jerry!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...d-a-giants-fan

PS oops, sorry for this article,sarcasman posted it already! sorry , did not read entire thread!
              Last edited by tcseacliff; 11-11-2013, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
                so true, but this is so serendipitous! **** jerry!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...d-a-giants-fan

PS oops, sorry for this article,sarcasman posted it already! sorry , did not read entire thread!
                I have no bad feelings for Landry. He and his "Boys kicked the crap out of the G. He was treated badly by Jones. Awful.

The G are a class organization. Cowboys are no-class under Jones.
                *Just beat the damn Cowboys and I can be happy.*
                (The Eagles? Who gives a crap about the Eagles?)

Comment

The division rivalry aside......I never actually "hated" any of them until most recent years. I started hating them when JJ took over and stuck a knife in Landry's back. Then, when they were winning SB's with Smith and Aikmen my Cowboys fans friends were really obnoxious

Eagles fans have always been the worst and I have always hated them in general.
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by jwhorner6 View Post
                    My only hatred toward the Cowboys is because of Jerry Jones and nothing else.

You sound like a Dallass fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X