Jake Ballard signs with AZ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Ballard signs with AZ

Looks like Jake is heading to AZ now. Punk Belichick never used him nor had intentions of using him. Just wanted ot keep him away from NY.

Originally posted by NYG in NE View Post
    Punk Belichick never used him nor had intentions of using him. Just wanted ot keep him away from NY.
    Nonsense. Ballard wasn't healthy enough to crack their 53, it's many weeks later now.

Comment

Jake made out, right? By BB claiming he, he had to pay him, where as if no one claimed him and we signed him back, he would not have as much lettuce in his salad. Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
        Nonsense. Ballard wasn't healthy enough to crack their 53, it's many weeks later now.
        So you're saying Belichick took him to use him right? Knowing he had (at the time) Gronk and Hernandez on his roster for the TE spot.

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post
          Good for him.
          I am happy for him too, but NY has never really valued the TE spot.

Comment

Cards are back!!

Comment

So you're saying Belichick took him to use him right? Knowing he had (at the time) Gronk and Hernandez on his roster for the TE spot.
              Gronkowski and Hernandez were both starters, so the Pats tended to carry at least four tight ends at a time. Ballard would've been a depth move.

The Giants cut Ballard. I don't know how anyone can say that the Patriots took him off them. The Giants could've had him back this year if they'd wanted, instead they expressed zero interest.

Comment

Looks like Jake is heading to AZ now. Punk Belichick never used him nor had intentions of using him. Just wanted ot keep him away from NY.
                How does this make any sense?

Keep him away from us when? Last season? He wasn't healthy enough to play.

This season? He was cut before the season even started, so we could have had him back if we wanted him.

Comment

How many times was Bennett thrown to last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                    Cards are back!!
                    Their D is pretty damn good. If they can improve their O-line, and protect Palmer, they could make a push for the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
                      Their D is pretty damn good. If they can improve their O-line, and protect Palmer, they could make a push for the playoffs.
                      a push sure.. but they won't make it.. both wildcards aren't coming from that division

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                        Cards are back!!
                        I like the Cards, too. Ballard's looking good for the Cards. They're in a pretty good spot for a chance at the playoffs this year.
                        Pluck 'Em Eagles Featherless!

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                          How does this make any sense?

Keep him away from us when? Last season? He wasn't healthy enough to play.

This season? He was cut before the season even started, so we could have had him back if we wanted him.
                          That last one's the real head-scratcher. Ballard was healthy, and he is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Myers...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Bob Tucker
                            Mark Bavaro
                            Jeremy Shockey

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                              Bob Tucker
                              Mark Bavaro
                              Jeremy Shockey
                              Even Kevin Boss was an asset to us for 4 seasons
                              They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Working...
                              X