This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How is Elisha doing?

[quote user="DB9"]Just wondering because he took a beating a couple of months back against the Super Bowl Champion Saints. I hope he'll be healed up in time for another choke season. I love this pic: http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009...g--300x300.jpg This is another good one: http://zeldalily.com/wp-content/uplo...s_football.jpg[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="DB9"]quiet compared to the Super Dome. ya'll are not rabid fans like saints fans. see, even on this forum, when I talk football you bring up baseball. That tells me where your loyalties lie - with a different sport. In the south, football is it.[/quote]

Well, we're not mealy-mouthed, inbred, toothless half-French speaking unemployed drunks who'd never seen their team win a thing for 40 years, if that's what you mean.

Yeah, we're the 4th oldest team in the NFL and the city has two teams, but football isn't important in NY.*

So, how come you guys got a very late mercy expansion team in 1967 if it's so important?
      [/quote]

because new orleans is a much smaller market compared to NY, duh. And you seem to have a reading comprehension problem. I never said football wasn't important to you. I just NYers sports priorities lie with the YANKEES and METS. You are the one who brought up baseball, not me. Instead of talking about last season or Eli's deficiencies as a QB, you are making fun of people from New Orleans. How childish you are.

Comment

[quote user="listenup"][quote user="DB9"]Just wondering because he took a beating a couple of months back against the Super Bowl Champion Saints. I hope he'll be healed up in time for another choke season. I love this pic: http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009...g--300x300.jpg This is another good one: http://zeldalily.com/wp-content/uplo...s_football.jpg[/quote][/quote]

dood it's the smalk talk forum. i was told to come here by the moderator. and your pic isn't really that clever.

Comment

I'm getting the feeling this is a Cow-turds fan in disguise.Either way I'm done feeding this TROLL!

Comment

Our flukey wins. Hell if farve just ran straight and didn't try to throw it. You wouldn't have been in the super bowl. And now you can stop riding the Katrina coattails. I'm tired of hearing about that. Ancient history. As for giants fans being quiet far from it. The saints fans "seem" louder cause of the dome which keeps the sound in where open air stadiums aren't that loud since sound escapes. Mark my words the saints will not repeat or make the playoffs. History shows you can't string back to back winning seasons. So enjoy it while you can cause you won't return anytime soon.

Comment

"dood it's the smalk talk forum"..............

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess there really is no age limit on here huh.......

Comment

[quote user="DB9"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="DB9"][quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"][quote user="DB9"]Just wondering because he took a beating a couple of months back against the Super Bowl Champion Saints. I hope he'll be healed up in time for another choke season.

I love this pic:

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009...g--300x300.jpg

This is another good one:

http://zeldalily.com/wp-content/uplo...s_football.jpg[/quote]

enjoy the cellar next year[/quote]

why, are we going to join the giants there?[/quote]

8-8 is pretty good by Taints standards.* You've only managed to do better than that 9 times in 42 years.
                [/quote]

that's right fellas. keep talking about the past. you all know your last 2 super bowls were flukes with one guy making a helmet catch and another missing an easy field goal to give you the win.

the saints have only been around since 1967 and the giants since the 1920s but keep talking about your championships during the 30s LOL.

[/quote]
                paper bags over your heads, New Orleans Aints, come on tell me you dont remember that far.

Comment

[quote user="DB9"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="DB9"]quiet compared to the Super Dome. ya'll are not rabid fans like saints fans. see, even on this forum, when I talk football you bring up baseball. That tells me where your loyalties lie - with a different sport. In the south, football is it.[/quote]

Well, we're not mealy-mouthed, inbred, toothless half-French speaking unemployed drunks who'd never seen their team win a thing for 40 years, if that's what you mean.

Yeah, we're the 4th oldest team in the NFL and the city has two teams, but football isn't important in NY.*

So, how come you guys got a very late mercy expansion team in 1967 if it's so important?
                  [/quote]

because new orleans is a much smaller market compared to NY, duh. And you seem to have a reading comprehension problem. I never said football wasn't important to you. I just NYers sports priorities lie with the YANKEES and METS. You are the one who brought up baseball, not me. Instead of talking about last season or Eli's deficiencies as a QB, you are making fun of people from New Orleans. How childish you are.[/quote]

right now our priorities lie with the Yankees and mets. Cause see we have a sport coming up to watch. Where new Orleans has nothing else to worry about Or watch except football cause that is all you have. Now when July rolls around my priorities will be the Yankees and the giants. But right now it's mostly Yankees with my eyes on fa and the draft.

Comment

[quote user="DJStoney69"]Our flukey wins. Hell if farve just ran straight and didn't try to throw it. You wouldn't have been in the super bowl. And now you can stop riding the Katrina coattails. I'm tired of hearing about that. Ancient history. As for giants fans being quiet far from it. The saints fans "seem" louder cause of the dome which keeps the sound in where open air stadiums aren't that loud since sound escapes. Mark my words the saints will not repeat or make the playoffs. History shows you can't string back to back winning seasons. So enjoy it while you can cause you won't return anytime soon.[/quote]

you are complaining about Favre throwing an interception in an NFC Championship game???? LOL LOL

and yes, teams can repeat the following year with a good qb and coach. the pats did it, the broncos did and we can do it. you couldn't do it because you have an average qb and average coach.

Comment

LOL@ a 48 yard field goal in the closest Super Bowl of all time being "easy." I had a good laugh at that one.

Someone still sounds bitter that the NFL took away a Saints home game and put it in NY because they knew they could get more fans in a real Stadium.

Comment

New Orleans....the armpit of America

Comment

The aints will repeat in another 42 years maybe.

Comment

[quote user="DB9"][quote user="DJStoney69"]Our flukey wins. Hell if farve just ran straight and didn't try to throw it. You wouldn't have been in the super bowl. And now you can stop riding the Katrina coattails. I'm tired of hearing about that. Ancient history. As for giants fans being quiet far from it. The saints fans "seem" louder cause of the dome which keeps the sound in where open air stadiums aren't that loud since sound escapes. Mark my words the saints will not repeat or make the playoffs. History shows you can't string back to back winning seasons. So enjoy it while you can cause you won't return anytime soon.[/quote]

you are complaining about Favre throwing an interception in an NFC Championship game???? LOL LOL

and yes, teams can repeat the following year with a good qb and coach. the pats did it, the broncos did and we can do it. you couldn't do it because you have an average qb and average coach.[/quote]

He wasn't complaining he was just saying how you guys got lucky and shouldn't have even made it to the super bowl, just like u said we got lucky.

Comment

[quote user="Blue daddy"]The aints will repeat in another 42 years maybe.
                              [/quote]

By that time they will be long gone from New Orleans and in a different city

Comment

Are you equally as proud of the fact that your precious Saints organization has one of the WORST winning percentages in NFL history since coming into the league? If 7 playoff appearances in 42 seasons is your idea of a "winner" then I guess consistency doesn't mean much huh?

That's like the Lions winning a superbowl and their fans decide to talk smash with the upper elite franchises , but negate the fact how they sucked for the previous 4 decades.

Comment

Working...
                                X