• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How is Elisha doing?

ride your high horse good things do come to a END

Comment

[quote user="Die-Hard"]One more mention of Katrina or 9/11 from ANYONE and your account/IP is banned for life. This forum is for football smack. Personal attacks are not permitted, nor is profanity. I'm not going to say it again
      [/quote]finally dignity has prevailed....thanks Die-Hard....

Comment

Ohh my team won the Superbowl for the first time in its existence, but I can't think of anything else better to do but to go on giants.com and rag on their fans about an 8-8 season. I was actually pulling for the Saints throughout their playoff run but now I wanna see them in the playoffs next year.

You probably aren't even a diehard fan. You probably jumped on the band wagon around week 3 or 4. A real Saints fan would be more gracious.

I can't even take your post seriously.

Comment

[quote user="DB9"]Just wondering because he took a beating a couple of months back against the Super Bowl Champion Saints. I hope he'll be healed up in time for another choke season.

I love this pic:

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009...g--300x300.jpg

This is another good one:

http://zeldalily.com/wp-content/uplo...s_football.jpg[/quote]
          All the board members keep in constant contact with the previous 53 man roster... so we can honestly say without a doubt he says **** the saints and he'd wished N.O. sank into the deep blue sea. Beyond that he was pretty vague about the sexual activity between him and your mom/grandma/sisters/nieces/etc.... which was very kind of him since we couldn't give a **** less...

Comment

[quote user="miken609"]Ohh my team won the Superbowl for the first time in its existence, but I can't think of anything else better to do but to go on giants.com and rag on their fans about an 8-8 season. I was actually pulling for the Saints throughout their playoff run but now I wanna see them in the playoffs next year.

You probably aren't even a diehard fan. You probably jumped on the band wagon around week 3 or 4. A real Saints fan would be more gracious.

I can't even take your post seriously.
            [/quote]

8-8? wow you guys were worse than i first thought.

Comment

Damn they have internet access in trailer parks now? Technology is getting advanced for those Nawlins folk.

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]Damn they have internet access in trailer parks now? Technology is getting advanced for those Nawlins folk.[/quote]
                Before you know it they will have indoor plumbing. No more fetching water out of the swamp.

Comment

Working...
                X