Jets, Jets, Jets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets, Jets, Jets

Same old Jets, don't know what all the excitement is about, I am not a big fan but don't believe they have won two games in a row this year and if Sproles doesn't go down last week I don't believe they had a chance against the Saints.

Nice they are doing better than expected but don't think they are going anywhere yet.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

most inconsistent team I have ever seen

Comment

Take away two 15 yard penalties late in a couple of the games and they are 3-6.

Comment

Jets are 5-4, at least they are having a winning season so far. Wish we can say the same. give them some credit

Comment

I love the Jets Defensive front. Those 2 DT's may be the best duo in the NFL

Comment

our wins are no prettier than theirs!

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
              Take away two 15 yard penalties late in a couple of the games and they are 3-6.
              This.

Love your sig.. Coming To America is a classic.
              Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                This.

Love your sig.. Coming To America is a classic.
                Thanks. Yes it is. I never get tired of it.

Comment

I was impressed with that Jets win over New Orleans. Wins like that doesn't necessarily mean they're gonna win a championship but it shows how good they can be once they get it all figured out. When the Giants used to be bad back in the late nineties they always had a dominant performance here and there that showed their true potential. Before you knew it, we were representing the NFC in a Superbowl. Once Geno gets it all figured out and they give him a weapon on offense, that team with that defense is gonna be extremely hard to beat. I think about the early 2000 Eagles when I watch that team.

Comment

Working...
                  X