Dallas-NO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    All right people here are my thoughts regarding that public embarassment....injuries or not, that was a pathetic game. I think the Cowboys were looking ahead to the bye and had absolutley no enthusiasm for the game what so ever. They played with no intensity and embarrassed themselves. Like Nte says, i dont think Dallas was expected to win the game but they should of at least put some damn effort into it.

That being said, Dallas is still going to win this division. I expect them to come out fired up after the bye as they still control their own destiny. We should have some injured people back but not all. The g's n eaglez have won some games finally but i dont expect that to last.

But if Dallas plays like they did against the saints then they'll be in the cellar easily. I dont expect that tho. I just wished rod marinelli was defensive coord and not kiffen

good defense. i wish our was that good

Comment

All right people here are my thoughts regarding that public embarassment....injuries or not, that was a pathetic game. I think the Cowboys were looking ahead to the bye and had absolutley no enthusiasm for the game what so ever. They played with no intensity and embarrassed themselves. Like Nte says, i dont think Dallas was expected to win the game but they should of at least put some damn effort into it.

That being said, Dallas is still going to win this division. I expect them to come out fired up after the bye as they still control their own destiny. We should have some injured people back but not all. The g's n eaglez have won some games finally but i dont expect that to last.

But if Dallas plays like they did against the saints then they'll be in the cellar easily. I dont expect that tho. I just wished rod marinelli was defensive coord and not kiffen
      Oh snap, you just so jinxed them.
      WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
        good defense. i wish our was that good
        Our backups suck on defense. Your starters suck on defense..

Not to mention your lil eli still proves to be the pick six master....how does that make you feel?
        Last edited by ProfessorCrue; 11-11-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

= Cowgirls@ Dallas!!
          Last edited by tcseacliff; 11-12-2013, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Our backups suck on defense. Your starters suck on defense..

Not to mention your lil eli still proves to be the pick six master....how does that make you feel?
            i wish our defense was as good as yours. Damn you really shut NO down.

Its ok, we won that game. How did the Saints beating feel?

Comment

i wish our defense was as good as yours. Damn you really shut NO down.

Its ok, we won that game. How did the Saints beating feel?
              Re read what i said earlier bout how i feel...but at least we didnt get shut out like your team does

Comment

Re read what i said earlier bout how i feel...but at least we didnt get shut out like your team does

good defense bro. 625 yards

Comment

good defense bro. 625 yards

Hey,Giantstrangers, they are pioneers, they made history! they are unique! NOT!

Comment

Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
                    Hey,Giantstrangers, they are pioneers, they made history! they are unique! NOT!

Oh yeah, they made history alright

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Lol it gets old arguing with someone that can do nothing but repeat himself over n over.again. Thats a weak smack talker and well below my level...you kids are dismissed

Comment

Lol it gets old arguing with someone that can do nothing but repeat himself over n over.again. Thats a weak smack talker and well below my level...you kids are dismissed

Ok, good defense. Bryant really did damage on the Saints D. Romo played like the elite QB he is. Lol. nice offense too.

Comment

hey what record did y'all set?? Lol
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Oh yea.. Now I remember.. First defense to allow 40 First Downs in a game..... How does that make you feel?
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                                Oh yea.. Now I remember.. First defense to allow 40 First Downs in a game..... How does that make you feel?
                                As long as we are still in 1st in the east, then not to bad actually...facing lil eli next is just what this defense needs

Comment

Working...
                                X