Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

as bad as it sounds....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • as bad as it sounds....

    watching my first Bucs game of the year, God, they do blow!! If james did not get hurt, I think they were building momentum!! since then down hill!!

  • #2
    they just won 22-19. Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

    Comment


    • #3
      it's kind of sad that the dolphins had 2 total rushing yards and still could've won the game.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well that's one win each for Jags and TB... Nice to know... Maybe they'll slip up and win a few more.... I'm only saying this just in case we tank and get back to reality and start losing like nobody's business rest of year.. It'd be nice to get a top draft choice. I'm one of the ones who still believes they will right all the. Wrongs and not only keep the winning streak going but start winning impressively.... But just in case it be nice to see those two teams win more games
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
          Well that's one win each for Jags and TB... Nice to know... Maybe they'll slip up and win a few more.... I'm only saying this just in case we tank and get back to reality and start losing like nobody's business rest of year.. It'd be nice to get a top draft choice. I'm one of the ones who still believes they will right all the. Wrongs and not only keep the winning streak going but start winning impressively.... But just in case it be nice to see those two teams win more games
          i think the jags and bucs pick quarterbacks no matter how high their picks are. glennon and henne are not answers.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
            i think the jags and bucs pick quarterbacks no matter how high their picks are. glennon and henne are not answers.

            +1.

            And the draft is filled with QB's this year.

            Comment


            • #7
              is that guy James , that good , or was it that the Dolphins were that bad at stopping the run? he seems to run with impunity, we need that!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
                is that guy James , that good , or was it that the Dolphins were that bad at stopping the run? he seems to run with impunity, we need that!
                Well we won't be able to know now... James is out on ankle injury... possibly for the season.

                I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I liked their relentless blitzing...
                  8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

                  "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                    I liked their relentless blitzing...
                    Did they blitz the kneeldown though?

                    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X