Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this bullying commercial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • this bullying commercial

    with the kid getting bullied on the bus bothers the **** out of me. Anyone else?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    with the kid getting bullied on the bus bothers the **** out of me. Anyone else?
    Trying to crack 3,000 by the end of November?
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
      Trying to crack 3,000 by the end of November?
      I was thinking the same thing, how the hell does someone get that many post in one month?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
        I was thinking the same thing, how the hell does someone get that many post in one month?
        lol. I bust his chops about it all the time. He gets so pissed.


        Good luck to your boys..
        Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
          lol. I bust his chops about it all the time. He gets so pissed.


          Good luck to your boys..
          good luck to you guys to...I am nervous lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
            I was thinking the same thing, how the hell does someone get that many post in one month?
            impossible for mee and most others on here that's for sure
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

            Comment

            Working...
            X