Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWWWWEEEEPPPPAAAAAAH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    they have to make the playoffs first...
    Philly will win the division.

    Comment


    • #17
      Hows living in the past working out for you guys?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by gaintsRtrash View Post
        Hows living in the past working out for you guys?
        Yeah, because Cowboys fans NEVER talk about the past right?...

        Way to embarrass yourself on the first post.
        Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by gaintsRtrash View Post
          Hows living in the past working out for you guys?


          All the **** Cowboys have is the past. What the hell have you guys done recently other than beat a **** giants team?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by gaintsRtrash View Post
            Hows living in the past working out for you guys?
            You mean like, the mid 90's?
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
              Yeah, because Cowboys fans NEVER talk about the past right?...

              Way to embarrass yourself on the first post.
              The only thing that is embarrassing is your trash team. All that **** your players talked before the game just to get beat. Feels good doesn't it?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by gaintsRtrash View Post
                The only thing that is embarrassing is your trash team. All that **** your players talked before the game just to get beat. Feels good doesn't it?


                What has your **** team won recently? Whens your last superbowl? GTFOH

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
                  What has your **** team won recently? Whens your last superbowl? GTFOH
                  This is not about the past. This is about the present. Typical gaints fan living in the past.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by gaintsRtrash View Post
                    This is not about the past. This is about the present. Typical gaints fan living in the past.


                    What the hell have you won in the present? Season games? Typical Dallas fan. Cheer all you want, you aint winning **** this season.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by gaintsRtrash View Post
                      This is not about the past. This is about the present. Typical gaints fan living in the past.
                      and spell giants correctly stupid

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        LMAO! Get em' GiantsRangers!

                        Cowboys fans are the most delusional fan base on planet earth.
                        Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by BrianC82
                          2011 isn't the present. 2013 is the present. We beat your asses twice in 2013. Hope this helps.

                          Who gives a damn? What else have you done other than beat us? Nothing at all. Keep celebrating your win, if you make the playoffs i pray that you guys get destroyed. Answer the question, what the hell have you won in recent history? Any superbowls? No. shut up

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            So you beat us! You do know the purpose of winning games is to win the SB, not just winning in the regular season?
                            We were swept in 2011 by the Redskins-so what! We were swept by Dallas in 2007 and how did that turn out for you?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X