Philly fans in a class by themselves when it comes to no class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Philly fans in a class by themselves when it comes to no class

[quote user="bigblue58"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat up*two guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys.* One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran.* They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans.* Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.*[/quote]It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.[/quote]

It's actually "YOUR" spelling is atrocious", Einstein.... not- YOU"RE-which means "you are"!
    You actually misspelled a word in the same sentence where you called someone an idiot for misspelling!
    And as for the "facts", you're actually the idiot AGAIN, because there was a photo taken on someone's phone in the paper, of the actual beating, and it's not 2or 3 guys, but most definitiely a MOB attacking them!!!
    And the fact that you would say "ONLY" 2 or 3 guys , as if that somehow makes the beating OK..... makes the point perfectly for the author of this thread![/quote]Where did I say it was ok? I dont condone that. I went to the miracle at the meadowlands game in my Eagles gear and people in my section called me the N Word. That was probably 8 or 9 people but using your logic, thats a mob and a reflection on the whole city. All giantz fanz is raciest111!!!!

Comment

I actually agree that this thread should be closed because what happenned in that video is not typical of the people from Philadelphia.

I am from NY and am a NY Giants fan. I am also a NY Ranger fan. It was a cowardly act the way those two guys were jumped. However, they were idiots for putting themselves in that position. The guy wound up with a black eye, a busted lip and a mild concussion. He got off easy becasue if that is all he got then that means those guys that jumped him hit about as soft bird poo.

How many folks on here ever been to a NY Rangers game in the blue seats? For those of you that have been then try telling me the same type of stuff doesn’t happen. What happens in the blue seats from a bunch of Rangers fans is not representative of the populace of the City of New York just as the actions of a few Flyers fans is not representative of the city of Philadelphia. Also, Santa claus was a drunken moron and desereved to have batterries thrwon at him.

Comment

Philadelphia is a dump. Plain and simple. The only city in NJ that even comes close to that dump is Camden.

Comment

[quote user="Giants-NJ"]Philadelphia is a dump. Plain and simple. The only city in NJ that even comes close to that dump is Camden.[/quote]Everywhere > New Jersey

Comment

giants suck n will get smacked by the pack

Comment

Camden is a vile cesspool.

Comment

who are the Eagles playing this weekend?

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

Comment

[quote user="buffyblue"]I actually agree that this thread should be closed because what happenned in that video is not typical of the people from Philadelphia.

I am from NY and am a NY Giants fan. I am also a NY Ranger fan and an OEF and OIF veteran. It was a cowardly act the way those two guys were jumped. However, they were idiots for putting themselves in that position. The guy wound up with a black eye, a busted lip and a mild concussion. He got off easy because if that is all he got then that means those guys that jumped him hit about as soft bird poo.

How many folks on here ever been to a NY Rangers game in the blue seats? For those of you that have been then try telling me the same type of stuff doesn’t happen. What happens in the blue seats from a bunch of Rangers fans is not representative of the populace of the City of New York just as the actions of a few Flyers fans is not representative of the city of Philadelphia. Also, Santa Claus was a drunken moron and deserved to have batteries thrown at him.[/quote]
                  I am in total agreement. Philly is a major city . Why do we only hear of a few incidents? If they were really that bad. All Pro sports would pull out of there. Philly would not have gotten the Flyers back in 67, or the Nats, that became the 76ers in 1963. This bashing of a city because a few bad fans is total Crapola.
                  1970's tv is better than today's tv.

Comment

[quote user="buffyblue"]I actually agree that this thread should be closed because what happenned in that video is not typical of the people from Philadelphia.

I am from NY and am a NY Giants fan. I am also a NY Ranger fan and an OEF and OIF veteran. It was a cowardly act the way those two guys were jumped. However, they were idiots for putting themselves in that position. The guy wound up with a black eye, a busted lip and a mild concussion. He got off easy becasue if that is all he got then that means those guys that jumped him hit about as soft bird poo.

How many folks on here ever been to a NY Rangers game in the blue seats? For those of you that have been then try telling me the same type of stuff doesn’t happen. What happens in the blue seats from a bunch of Rangers fans is not representative of the populace of the City of New York just as the actions of a few Flyers fans is not representative of the city of Philadelphia. Also, Santa claus was a drunken moron and desereved to have batterries thrwon at him.[/quote]"NY Rangers" that explains a lot!

Comment

• Re: Philly fans in a class by themselves when it comes to no class

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="buffyblue"]I actually agree that this thread should be closed because what happenned in that video is not typical of the people from Philadelphia.

I am from NY and am a NY Giants fan. I am also a NY Ranger fan and an OEF and OIF veteran. It was a cowardly act the way those two guys were jumped. However, they were idiots for putting themselves in that position. The guy wound up with a black eye, a busted lip and a mild concussion. He got off easy becasue if that is all he got then that means those guys that jumped him hit about as soft bird poo.

How many folks on here ever been to a NY Rangers game in the blue seats? For those of you that have been then try telling me the same type of stuff doesn’t happen. What happens in the blue seats from a bunch of Rangers fans is not representative of the populace of the City of New York just as the actions of a few Flyers fans is not representative of the city of Philadelphia. Also, Santa claus was a drunken moron and desereved to have batterries thrwon at him.[/quote]"NY Rangers" that explains a lot![/quote]

A Rangers fan defending Flyers fans. Dude you are a lying creep.

Comment

[quote user="phieagle1"]giants suck n will get smacked by the pack[/quote]

When was the last Eagles SB victory? For some reason I do not recall.

Comment

whatevver.

Comment

[quote user="Giants-NJ"]Philadelphia is a dump. Plain and simple. The only city in NJ that even comes close to that dump is Camden.[/quote]

NJ is a lot like CT- Nice suburbs, awful cities. Camden is def. worse than Philly as is Newark and Trenton, and probably others. Philly itself is no picnic and doesn't even belong in the same sentence as NYC.

Comment

whatever.

Comment

Working...
                              X