Philly fans in a class by themselves when it comes to no class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Philly fans in a class by themselves when it comes to no class

[quote user="NYG 5"][quote user="sharick88"]It doesn't just happen in Philadelphia. It happens everywhere. Even in our own stadium. I can't let the actions of a few morons define an entire fanbase. You do know that they could say the same thing about us, right?[/quote]

Oh, come on. How many instances do you hear of giant yankee or ranger fans ganging up on somebody vs how many times you hear philly fans doing it, then compare it to about how many fans there are from both cities.

Place is only good for crack cocaine and assaults[/quote]

It happens a lot and you do hear about it. Our fan base is great, but not perfect. I have heard plenty of stories about giants fans beating down other teams' fans in our house. YouTube has tons of them. Anyways I do know a few classy eagles and flyers fans. That's why I can't trash all of them or their town. I would never clown my gfam, but we are not a perfect bunch either. Fan on fan crime is a national issue, not just a Philly issue

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="NYG 5"][quote user="sharick88"]It doesn't just happen in Philadelphia. It happens everywhere. Even in our own stadium. I can't let the actions of a few morons define an entire fanbase. You do know that they could say the same thing about us, right?[/quote]

Oh, come on. How many instances do you hear of giant yankee or ranger fans ganging up on somebody vs how many times you hear philly fans doing it, then compare it to about how many fans there are from both cities.

It happens a lot and you do hear about it. Our fan base is great, but not perfect. I have heard plenty of stories about giants fans beating down other teams' fans in our house. YouTube has tons of them. Anyways I do know a few classy eagles and flyers fans. That's why I can't trash all of them or their town. I would never clown my gfam, but we are not a perfect bunch either. Fan on fan crime is a national issue, not just a Philly issue[/quote]

When one of our fans intentionally vomits on a little girl you can start equating us with Philly.

Comment

Happens way more in Philadelphia. You had to have a Judge and court in the stadium due to the animalistic behavior of the Philly fans. Guarantee if you take a poll of all fans Philly is rated as the worse.

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="WR4Life"]I watched the video. Only furthers the stereotype about people from Philly being the scum of the Earth.[/quote]Latinos/Blacks commit more crimes then every other race. Would you describe every latino/black as the "scum of the earth"? Thats the logic of Giants fans in this thread, especially the OP[/quote]

Bread, all smack talk aside- I don't think that all or most Philly fans are like this. But don't you agree that there is a dangerous culture of acceptance of bad behavior towards opposing fans there? I mean I'm sure 99% of fans are not cool with sending a cop and a veteran to the hospital, but your fanbase as a whole tends to relish its bad boy reputation.

I mean it's definitely there in NY stadiums to a certain extent- but Philly is the only place where just about everyone I know feels unsafe wearing an opponent's jersey.

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="WR4Life"]I watched the video. Only furthers the stereotype about people from Philly being the scum of the Earth.[/quote]Latinos/Blacks commit more crimes then every other race. Would you describe every latino/black as the "scum of the earth"? Thats the logic of Giants fans in this thread, especially the OP[/quote]

No but I would say they commit more crimes. That is the point idiot. You can come to Giants Stadium wearing a uniform of another team and you may get some r***ing but you don't need to worry about being jumped on by a bunch of animals. Can't say the same going to a game in Philly. You will get a few cowardly Giants fans who will back you up but they are just afraid to speak the truth. I'm not.

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="NYG 5"][quote user="sharick88"]It doesn't just happen in Philadelphia. It happens everywhere. Even in our own stadium. I can't let the actions of a few morons define an entire fanbase. You do know that they could say the same thing about us, right?[/quote]

It happens a lot and you do hear about it. Our fan base is great, but not perfect. I have heard plenty of stories about giants fans beating down other teams' fans in our house. YouTube has tons of them. Anyways I do know a few classy eagles and flyers fans. That's why I can't trash all of them or their town. I would never clown my gfam, but we are not a perfect bunch either. Fan on fan crime is a national issue, not just a Philly issue[/quote]

Now be honest. Would you go to watch a Giants game in Philly wearing a Giants uniform?

Comment

The guys who attacked those Ranger fans are scumbags pure and simple. Scumbags like the guys who beat up that SF Giants fan in LA and, yes Gnats fans, scumbags like the MANY assaults against different fan bases that Gnats fans have committed over the years. You want me to link to the evidence? Get over yourselves. Philly is a great city with the best people, best restaraunts and our chicks have bigger bewbs. Your city produces more ******bags than ANY other city in this country by sheer volume so look in the mirror before you speak. Keep my citys name outta yer mouf!

[]

Comment

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="WR4Life"]I watched the video. Only furthers the stereotype about people from Philly being the scum of the Earth.[/quote]Latinos/Blacks commit more crimes then every other race. Would you describe every latino/black as the "scum of the earth"? Thats the logic of Giants fans in this thread, especially the OP[/quote]

No but I would say they commit more crimes. That is the point idiot. You can come to Giants Stadium wearing a uniform of another team and you may get some r***ing but you don't need to worry about being jumped on by a bunch of animals. Can't say the same going to a game in Philly. You will get a few cowardly Giants fans who will back you up but they are just afraid to speak the truth. I'm not.[/quote]Go to youtube and search "Giants fans destroying Porsche"

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="NYG 5"][quote user="sharick88"]It doesn't just happen in Philadelphia. It happens everywhere. Even in our own stadium. I can't let the actions of a few morons define an entire fanbase. You do know that they could say the same thing about us, right?[/quote]

When one of our fans intentionally vomits on a little girl you can start equating us with Philly.

[/quote]He's from NJ and when it happened, two or three Philly fans promptly kicked his ***

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"]The guys who attacked those Ranger fans are scumbags pure and simple. Scumbags like the guys who beat up that SF Giants fan in LA and, yes Gnats fans, scumbags like the MANY assaults against different fan bases that Gnats fans have committed over the years. You want me to link to the evidence? Get over yourselves. Philly is a great city with the best people, best restaraunts and our chicks have bigger bewbs. Your city produces more ******bags than ANY other city in this country by sheer volume so look in the mirror before you speak. Keep my citys name outta yer mouf!

[]
                      [/quote]

Of course NY produces more Dbags by volume...New York has 5.5x the volume of people

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"]The guys who attacked those Ranger fans are scumbags pure and simple. Scumbags like the guys who beat up that SF Giants fan in LA and, yes Gnats fans, scumbags like the MANY assaults against different fan bases that Gnats fans have committed over the years. You want me to link to the evidence? Get over yourselves. Philly is a great city with the best people, best restaraunts and our chicks have bigger bewbs. Your city produces more ******bags than ANY other city in this country by sheer volume so look in the mirror before you speak. Keep my citys name outta yer mouf!

[]
                        [/quote]

Your chicks might have bigger boobs but I'll bet they have bigger everything from eating too many cheesesteaks. NYC girls are the tightest in the nation.

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="Aiton70"]The guys who attacked those Ranger fans are scumbags pure and simple. Scumbags like the guys who beat up that SF Giants fan in LA and, yes Gnats fans, scumbags like the MANY assaults against different fan bases that Gnats fans have committed over the years. You want me to link to the evidence? Get over yourselves. Philly is a great city with the best people, best restaraunts and our chicks have bigger bewbs. Your city produces more ******bags than ANY other city in this country by sheer volume so look in the mirror before you speak. Keep my citys name outta yer mouf!

[]
                          [/quote]

Your chicks might have bigger boobs but I'll bet they have bigger everything from eating too many cheesesteaks. NYC girls are the tightest in the nation.[/quote]Miami says hi

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="Aiton70"]The guys who attacked those Ranger fans are scumbags pure and simple. Scumbags like the guys who beat up that SF Giants fan in LA and, yes Gnats fans, scumbags like the MANY assaults against different fan bases that Gnats fans have committed over the years. You want me to link to the evidence? Get over yourselves. Philly is a great city with the best people, best restaraunts and our chicks have bigger bewbs. Your city produces more ******bags than ANY other city in this country by sheer volume so look in the mirror before you speak. Keep my citys name outta yer mouf!

[]
                            [/quote]

Your chicks might have bigger boobs but I'll bet they have bigger everything from eating too many cheesesteaks. NYC girls are the tightest in the nation.[/quote]Miami says hi[/quote]

Game, set, match!

Well played sir!

[]

Comment

Speaking of Florida...

"MIAMI (AP) Seven central Florida teenagers were arrested after <span class="yshortcuts cs4-ndcor" id="lw_1325958308_0">authorities</span> said they punched and kicked a 13-year-old until she was unconscious while on a <span class="yshortcuts cs4-ndcor" id="lw_1325958308_2">school bus</span>.<p id="yui_3_3_0_24_1325969147598226">The
                              victim told authorities that Friday was her first time riding the bus
                              and no one would let her sit down. About 75 children were riding the bus
                              bound for a <span class="yshortcuts cs4-ndcor" id="lw_1325958308_3">middle school</span> in <span class="yshortcuts cs4-ndcor" id="lw_1325958308_1">Ocala</span>,
                              a rural city north of Orlando. The victim said someone threw a shoe at
                              her and she threw one back, according to an arrest report.</p><p id="yui_3_3_0_24_1325969147598405">One
                              girl allegedly asked students if they wanted to hit the victim, then
                              instructed the teens to form a circle and began hitting and kicking the
                              victim. Several witnesses said they saw the girl fall to the floor and
                              "appear to have a seizure and pass out," according to the arrest report."
                              </p>
                              http://news.yahoo.com/7-teens-charge...174353443.html

But I guess these people are from Philly too huh?

Like I said, get over yerselves...

[:|]

Comment

another omg@ philly fans thread

there are *******s everywhere ............

happens more in philly? i would like to see proven facts of that instead of your own biased opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X