Michael irving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael irving

is it bad that i find him extremely entertaining and funny? I like the guy for some reason lol.

Re: Michael irving

I agree, he's ridiculous. I enjoy both him and Prime on NFLN.

Comment

Irvin*

Comment

They are extremely entertaining however Prime's praising of Eli saying he "bELIeves" is a bit much and borderline facetious.

Comment

He's alright. I think its funny that he refers to Dez Bryant, Hakeem Nicks, Jermichael Finley, and Demaryius Thomas as his "88 clubbers".

Comment

[quote user="NYCDBS"]They are extremely entertaining however Prime's praising of Eli saying he "bELIeves" is a bit much and borderline facetious.[/quote]No its not.

Comment

Is Michael Irvin still coked out of his mind reporting LOL? I actually find him to be hilarious, and very entertaining.

Comment

Especially when he starts riding on that lil wooden horse. Those dudes are some fools. Lol...

Comment

don't mind Irving and Prime but NFL network is absolutely ******ed. The Top 10's are okay and i love the replays and sound FX, but Total Access and Around the League are so bad. They make mistakes consistently.

Comment

Washington Irving's great Grandson?

Comment

I love both him and Primetime....they're hilarious and are never reluctant to give the Gmen props and throw Dallas under the bus when it's deserved.

And plus, who could hate Deion after he made those LaGarret Blount comments?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5_KFnsVL8Y
                      and
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jCX9cSVous

Comment

Working...
                      X