This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

[quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]Breaking news: Shagrath's mother just fell out of my bed and hit her head on the endtable.........she won't be able to go to any yard sales or bingo games all season.[/quote]Sure it wasnt Dez Bryants mother I here she gets in and out of beds for a living

Comment

die rabbit die!

Comment

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]Breaking news: Shagrath's mother just fell out of my bed and hit her head on the endtable.........she won't be able to go to any yard sales or bingo games all season.[/quote]Sure it wasnt Dez Bryants mother I here she gets in and out of beds for a living[/quote]</P>

Nah man, the pile of singles on the end table would have cushioned her fall.</P>

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"]

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote]eat **** and die you piece of garbage, useless Cowboys fan!* Karma is a ***** and trust me I will be there to let you know about it when one of your players goes down on your underachieving and overrated team!* </P>

I can't wait till we*stick it to the Cowboys this year again!* Get well soon Hixon!* Go Giants!!!</P>[/quote]Karma? Injuries? Overated? You dont think I have been living this for quite some time now? We JUST WON one playoff game in the last 14 years! For as popular as the cowboys are they pretty much as of the past 15 years have gone hand in hand with dissapiontment. Hixon or not ur sorry excuse for a football team isnt going anywhere, anytime soon.

Comment

[quote user="BIGBLUsec329"]i heard on espn radio, giants are having turf ripped up and replaced with grass.[/quote]I also heard they were imploding the whole stadium to put up a parking lot for a new Popeyes chicken.

Comment

I THINK ITS WABBIT SEASON.........

Comment

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote].

It takes a special kind of person to make fun of a season ending injury. Congratulations.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="Chaosist"]

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]Breaking news: Shagrath's mother just fell out of my bed and hit her head on the endtable.........she won't be able to go to any yard sales or bingo games all season.[/quote]Sure it wasnt Dez Bryants mother I here she gets in and out of beds for a living[/quote]</p>

Nah man, the pile of singles on the end table would have cushioned her fall.</p>[/quote]

Gotta strap the fat wench to the bed next next time

Comment

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote].

It takes a special kind of person to make fun of a season ending injury. Congratulations.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote].

It takes a special kind of person to make fun of a season ending injury.* Congratulations.
                        [/quote]

It was so nice you had to post it twice lol

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

I don't know why that happens but I get hung up and then there are double posts. I guess he's a double troll [:P]

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]I don't know what that happens but I get hung up and then there are double posts.* I guess he's a double troll* [:P]
                            [/quote]

lol

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Laughing at injury? Not on my watch

Even a shred of class goes a long way, Shag. Learn it before you come back in 5
                              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
                              X