This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS!

Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

Right, good thing we still have the 2 recievers ( Smith and Manningham) who torched your team for more then 100 yards each in your home opener last year.

Comment

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote]</P>

I'm all for good natured jabs between fans of competing teams, but jokes about injuries??? You're a real *******. </P>

Comment

Breaking news:

Shagrath's mother just fell out of my bed and hit her head on the endtable.........she won't be able to go to any yard sales or bingo games all season.

Comment

i heard on espn radio, giants are having turf ripped up and replaced with grass.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote]</P>

I'm all for good natured jabs between fans of competing teams, but jokes about injuries??? You're a real *******.* </P>[/quote]

Hence my "mother" comment.

Comment

[quote user="Jiffy Jeff"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

I'm all for good natured jabs between fans of competing teams, but jokes about injuries??? You're a real *******. </P>

[/quote] Hence my "mother" comment.[/quote]</P>

</P>

There's nothing funny about Hixon's injury. I hope his surgery goes well and he will be able to return next year. </P>

Meanwhile, you guys have never had issues with speedy guys to return kicks/punts. I'm sure someone will take that place eagerly.</P>

Comment

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote]

I really wasn't happy with him all last year anyway. he runs like a girl and plays scared. he had one special team play for a TD, other than that he sucked.

Comment

[quote user="Giantsare4me"][quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote]

I really wasn't happy with him all last year anyway. he runs like a girl and plays scared. he had one special team play for a TD, other than that he sucked.[/quote]

???????

Comment

Only a fool is happy about injuries.

Comment

[quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]Breaking news: Shagrath's mother just fell out of my bed and hit her head on the endtable.........she won't be able to go to any yard sales or bingo games all season.[/quote]</P>

thats howyour table got broken?gives the term hard headed B, new meaning huh?</P>

Comment

Well **** Sinorice....here's your one last shot to prove us all wrong about you inadequacy on the pro level.

Comment

[quote user="Giantsare4me"][quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote] I really wasn't happy with him all last year anyway. he runs like a girl and plays scared. he had one special team play for a TD, other than that he sucked.[/quote]</P>

[:^)]</P>

Comment

Just another classless cowturd fan what do you expect.

Comment

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote]eat **** and die you piece of garbage, useless Cowboys fan! Karma is a ***** and trust me I will be there to let you know about it when one of your players goes down on your underachieving and overrated team! </P>

I can't wait till westick it to the Cowboys this year again! Get well soon Hixon! Go Giants!!!</P>

Comment

Working...
                              X