Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    third time's the charm!!!
    I was really hoping you guys would of held on vs GB. That way you could of had a really good chance to close out the East this week. Missed a golden OPP to make that last game meaningless. I really feel Dallas beats the Skins and the Bears beat Philly this week. However all that will do is get you into a third winner take all game.. Good luck but I think you may have blow the Division with last weeks collapse
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      I work with a cowboys fan and there's another in my family, but both are in the vein of ntegrase, and are quite respectful about it. No such thing as a respectable eagles fan.
      I actually don't mind ntegrase or professorCrue.. Both let us have it from time to time but they are tolerable and actually bring something to the table.. Can't say the same for that idiot EagleOne. Which I'm thinking must if got banned cause he hasn't been here ducking his head in every thread for awhile so I'm thinking he got sent packing
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I am already mentally prepared for another week 17 collapse, hope we even make it to that. The good part is that Garrett should be fired if we blow it again, that is my only consolation at this point.

Have a bad feeling against the Skunks
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tabascocat View Post
          I am already mentally prepared for another week 17 collapse, hope we even make it to that. The good part is that Garrett should be fired if we blow it again, that is my only consolation at this point.

at this point it aint even worth worrying about. just watch the game and mentally prepare for a "whatever happens, happens" type of game. if that makes any sense

Comment

Originally posted by tabascocat View Post

Jones already said he is keeping Garrett... He needs a coach he can make his puppet.

Comment

As much as I hate the Eagles, I'm already mentally preparing myself for them to win the division. It just seems that it's going to play out that way, But if Dallas loses out on the division title in the last week of the season for a third year in a row to yet another rival that will be funny. But it still won't be as pathetic as the Lions squandering a chance to lock up the NFC North when both the Bears and Packers were without starting QBs.
              One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

And then next year we beat Dallas again for the division title lol!

Comment

And it happens in front of a prime time audience with the camera zooming in on Jerry frowning and picking his nose. LOL. And Dez has to be throwing a temper tantrum on the sidelines.
                  One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    I actually don't mind ntegrase or professorCrue.. Both let us have it from time to time but they are tolerable and actually bring something to the table.. Can't say the same for that idiot EagleOne. Which I'm thinking must if got banned cause he hasn't been here ducking his head in every thread for awhile so I'm thinking he got sent packing
                    Crue might get on my nerves sometimes but in the end he's just a fan rooting for his team of choice. It's not the 90s anymore, and most of the bandwagon has left. Tabascoat is the same way. Grase is someone I feel like I could have a beer with and watch a giants-cowboys matchup with and it wouldn't get overly annoying at all. Eagle One on the other hand was a massive ****** with no redeeming qualities...

THAT is the difference between the cowboys and eagles, people. Cowboys fans in this day and age are normal folk that just happen to root for the other guy, Eagles fans are demon spawn...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Yep it happened - 3 years in a row!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-flexed-to-snf

Comment

Originally posted by Jet-Blue View Post
                        Yep it happened - 3 years in a row!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-flexed-to-snf
                        yeah I guess NBC would rather see an Eagles/Cowboys winner take all game as opposed to a Bears/Packers(maybe without Rodgers) winner take all game.

Well Romo gets to be in the week 17 spotlight again this year. Will he make the most of it this time? will he choke it away, or will it be the Cowboys D that blows it this time?

We'll find out next Sunday night.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
                          yeah I guess NBC would rather see an Eagles/Cowboys winner take all game as opposed to a Bears/Packers(maybe without Rodgers) winner take all game.

Well Romo gets to be in the week 17 spotlight again this year. Will he make the most of it this time? will he choke it away, or will it be the Cowboys D that blows it this time?

We'll find out next Sunday night.
                          No way Rodgers doesn't play. Which is why I'm actually shocked they went this way. And yes, Romo chokes again, money in the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post
                            No way Rodgers doesn't play. Which is why I'm actually shocked they went this way. And yes, Romo chokes again, money in the bank.
                            your nuts. most people would indeed rather see Dallas/philly play than gb/chicago.

3rd time is the charm! Romo leads Dallas to win the east this year. bank on that!

Comment

I can't believe you guys want to see Dallas win...lol. I hate the Cowboys. As much as I hate the Eagles, I love seeing Dallas choke EVERY year, more.
                              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                                your nuts. most people would indeed rather see Dallas/philly play than gb/chicago.

3rd time is the charm! Romo leads Dallas to win the east this year. bank on that!
                                What about my nuts? Oh, you meant you ARE nuts. I forgot I was speaking Texan. I can't wait to see Jerry's face of disappointment again.

Comment

Working...
                                X