By 4pm All giants fans will be.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By 4pm All giants fans will be.....

back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.

Re: By 4pm All giants fans will be.....

[quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote] true. but lets be honest here. Regardless of whether we win or lose today. those topics will still pop up lol. GO BIG BLUE, beat them dirty birds
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]

Go back to your falcon board. GMEN gonna stomp you out. You guys are nothing.

Comment

[quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]Falcons are just Pretenders when it comes to playoff games. Everyone knows that and it won't change today!
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote] Bradshaw is gonna be huge today! Just watch! Hes gonna run with power and a hungry attitude! I say Bradshaw is the KEY to our victory and he goes over a 100yrds and a 1td! Giants WIN 27-23

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote] Bradshaw is gonna be huge today! Just watch! Hes gonna run with power and a hungry attitude! I say Bradshaw is the KEY to our victory and he goes over a 100yrds and a 1td! Giants WIN 27-23
            [/quote]
            I hope so, Lofton and Weatherspoon are beasts

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]* Bradshaw is gonna be huge today! Just watch! Hes gonna run with power and* a hungry attitude!* I say Bradshaw is the KEY to our victory and he goes over a 100yrds and a 1td!* Giants WIN 27-23
              [/quote]
              [/quote]

I have a good feeling the Weatherspoon will get ran over by Jacobs.
              Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]* Bradshaw is gonna be huge today! Just watch! Hes gonna run with power and* a hungry attitude!* I say Bradshaw is the KEY to our victory and he goes over a 100yrds and a 1td!* Giants WIN 27-23
                [/quote]
                [/quote]

I have a good feeling the Weatherspoon will get ran over by Jacobs.[/quote]
                This
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]

Clown, giants gonna crush. Gonna eat dem birds with a side of salsa!

Comment

Dirt bag

#80 Get Well Soon

Comment

[quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]

Go back to your falcon board. GMEN gonna stomp you out. You guys are nothing.[/quote]

Actually im a eagles fan. Enjoy the next couple of hours you have left in the 2011 season.

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote] Bradshaw is gonna be huge today! Just watch! Hes gonna run with power and a hungry attitude! I say Bradshaw is the KEY to our victory and he goes over a 100yrds and a 1td! Giants WIN 27-23
                        [/quote]
                        [/quote] Bradshaw has attitude and i think he plays physical and determined and gets in a groove and with the pass game hitting dosen't get to much of a crowd on the line and takes advantage of that I just got a feeling about Bradshaw today

Comment

[quote user="ocky"][quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote] Go back to your falcon board. GMEN gonna stomp you out. You guys are nothing.[/quote] <U><FONT size=5>Actually im a eagles fan.</FONT></U> Enjoy the next couple of hours you have left in the 2011 season.[/quote]A source expert on losing. Tell us how it feels.

Comment

The last 2 games I have been calling for a huge running game. They have been better but hopefully they improve today. If they get the run going along with the passing game they already have they can play with anyone.

Comment

[quote user="ocky"][quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]

Go back to your falcon board. GMEN gonna stomp you out. You guys are nothing.[/quote]

Actually im a eagles fan. Enjoy the next couple of hours you have left in the 2011 season.[/quote]

Really? who are the Eagles playing today?Your season ended when the Giants beat the Jets.
                              Enjoy your off season that started a couple weeks ago..typical Seagull fan..To uninformed to know when to shut up.
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Working...
                              X